Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He has no intention of selling the club. The only way it will ever happen is if his other businesses go to s***.

We can all do our bit to help 🙂

How dare you !! 17000 Christmases have been saved this year because of Mike Ashley

Unemployment is at its lowest since 1977. They’ll find another job. Maybe not the 3.5k bimbos doing make up, they can always marry well though in fairness.

Funny thing is the more they 'check' the more people are likely to jump back onto it. The protests are probably the most heightened they've been in recent times so I would think they would know not to fuel the flames. Naive.

Guest chopey

Listened to that podcast with the Rangers fans. I knew some of what went on, but the dirty tricks with legal action against the fans they did is awful. This guy is a cunt, we need him out now.

100% agree the bloke is a total parasite

Listened to that podcast with the Rangers fans. I knew some of what went on, but the dirty tricks with legal action against the fans they did is awful. This guy is a cunt, we need him out now.

That’s why the @ifrafagoeswego twitter page aren’t helping anyone by tweeting out some of the twitter handles for the famous people who use Keith Bishop as their PR manager. All it does is give Bishop ammo if we are seen to start abusing people that have nothing to do with Ashley. They will use anything to get people to turn against us and we shouldn’t be helping them do it.

Guest chopey

That’s why the @ifrafagoeswego twitter page aren’t helping anyone by tweeting out some of the twitter handles for the famous people who use Keith Bishop as their PR manager. All it does is give Bishop ammo if we are seen to start abusing people that have nothing to do with Ashley. They will use anything to get people to turn against us and we shouldn’t be helping them do it.

Fuck that, Bishops clients need to know what he is capable of

Guest Howaythetoon

Fuck anyone who gets into bed with them cunts, no need to personally abuse anyone though, only Ashley and his cunt cronies.

Guest chopey

My guess is they probably know what he's capable of, which is why they use him.

Arhhh.................like a shit Ray Donovan.

My guess is they probably know what he's capable of, which is why they use him.

Arhhh.................like a shit Ray Donovan.

Instead of beating the shit out of you, he gets Dennis Wise to say mean things about you on telly

Presume that's why alot of them hired him.

Funny thing is the more they 'check' the more people are likely to jump back onto it. The protests are probably the most heightened they've been in recent times so I would think they would know not to fuel the flames. Naive.

Anymore protests lined up mate? Keep up the good work.

Guest firetotheworks

Regardless of whether you think it's fine or not, the move was always going to be far too polarising among fans for it to ever be worthwhile. Sure, if you're in favour of it, you might get one or two of his clients to care at all, but in doing so you've turned off half the campaign members, undermined the peace offering to Sports Direct staff, and directed the conversation onto the campaign's methods when energy should only be used to get at Ashley, Charnley, Bishop, Sports Direct, KBA, and Ashley's other brands.

That being said, I think it should just be put behind them, move on, and don't do anything that daft again.

If Ashley wanted to sell he’d have already put the feelers out but he doesn’t want to sell

Aye if the fat cunr wanted to sell he wouldn’t have put the price up by a ridiculous 100 million

I know he’s far from popular on here but has anyone listened to the podcast where Michael Martin talks to guys from Rangers fan groups. Absolutely frightening the shit Ashley was doing at Rangers. I’ve no doubt even if he does sell he’ll do similar that sell the stadium naming rights to himself for £1, similar with the crest

I know he’s far from popular on here but has anyone listened to the podcast where Michael Martin talks to guys from Rangers fan groups. Absolutely frightening the shit Ashley was doing at Rangers. I’ve no doubt even if he does sell he’ll do similar that sell the stadium naming rights to himself for £1, similar with the crest

Aye, it was posted a page or so back.  Terrifying.  Ashley's antics need to be pushed out to the wider football world as he is a poison against the game and its integrety.  It cant just be NUFC and Rangers fans who have this knowledge it needs to be spread to all fanzines.  If Ashley gets away with it, whats to stop other cretins in the futrure blagging a club?

It's terrifying he could still be tied to us after we are sold because of 7 year Sports Direct contracts.