Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In all fairness calling her a disgrace and a shank is out of order like. She likely didn’t even know of Bishop’s involvement in NUFC until today.

She's probably the perfect one to target.

Agree it doesn't have to be offensive. She doesn't deserve that. However, she'll not want to be connected to all of this and will likely give Bishop the elbow if she gets bombarded with tweets.

It would be awful if all of the clients decided to opt for another pr firm due the the shit they were getting from Newcastle fans on Twitter. Absolutely awful.

:thup: It's a pretty simple concept.

In all fairness calling her a disgrace and a shank is out of order like. She likely didn’t even know of Bishop’s involvement in NUFC until today.

Agree it doesn't have to be offensive. She doesn't deserve that. However, she'll not want to be connected to all of this and will likely give Bishop the elbow if she gets bombarded with tweets.

:thup:

:thup:

I agree to target her and others represented by Bishop, however just don’t get offensive with her and the others.

There is a charge in the accounts still outstanding from 2016, its for Benton training ground which is registered to St James Holdings (listed at Ashley's home address) lending the facilities to the club.

NUFC is listed as a borrower, Im not sure if its loaned to the club free of charge as no specific amount is listed. But it does mention cash in the terms of the agreement.

The fat b@stard has a very tight grip on the club, its going to take a hell of a job for someone to undo.

NUFC pledged the training grounds as secured property against loans made by SJHL to NUFC. That charge was filed on the same date as a charge in favour of Barclays which pledged central funding (TV & prize money), presumably as at that point we entered into an overdraft position while in the Champ. This may have been a defensive move to put the shareholder loans in a secured creditor status so that Barclays could not control an enforcemengt process and ensure that at the very least, Ashley* would rank ahead of non-footballing unsecured creditors.

The Barclays charge has been satisfied as presumably we have cancelled the overdraft but the other charge remains, presumably as there is no benefit to cancelling it should there be a need to enter into a future overdraft.

*The 16-17 account state the shareholder loans are from Ashley 'and companies under his control' which would fit the case here

Essentially, there is nothing of any significance to it. As regards 'the grip', in any sale event, shareholder loans and related security would be eliminated on acquisition. He owns 100% and doesn't owe any external creditors (aside from trade creditors). It doesn't get much grippier as it is.

There is a charge in the accounts still outstanding from 2016, its for Benton training ground which is registered to St James Holdings (listed at Ashley's home address) lending the facilities to the club.

NUFC is listed as a borrower, Im not sure if its loaned to the club free of charge as no specific amount is listed. But it does mention cash in the terms of the agreement.

The fat b@stard has a very tight grip on the club, its going to take a hell of a job for someone to undo.

Wait a second. You are saying he has removed the training ground form the clubs ownership to his own property company?

Can you show me where this is in the accounts?

Its filed under charges and its the only one outstanding.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/00031014/charges/ydE5jbbmPGuDe2ovP2r7nbKjAPc

"Persons entitled

St James Holdings Limited

Brief description

Properties including the rear sports ground at darsley park whitley road benton newcastle upon tyne t/n TY495657 and TY495790 for more details please refer to schedule 2 of the instument.

Contains fixed charge.

Contains floating charge.

Floating charge covers all the property or undertaking of the company.

Contains negative pledge."

Page 7 of the pdf file

http://i65.tinypic.com/10eini0.jpg

I could well be wrong mind.

I can't be arsed reading the document properly, but it looks on first glance to be one of his loans to the club. Club's properties listed as security.

Sorry, man...took it from the Swiss Ramble and, frankly, it makes my head hurt.

This is the link, though:

So 6 of the 7 clubs with the worst finances in the Championship the year we went up are now in the premiership? Wednesday must be gutted  :lol:

Also how the fuck are Villa not bottom of that.

Keith Bishop is working overtime now. He has people spreading rumours that Newcastle have been sold to some Korean bloke now for £300 million. Utter shit.

If Ashley was prepared to sell NUFC for £300m then Staveley would be at least 3 months into her ownership of us by now.

plenty of this now

I got blocked as well 🙂 she’ll be letting KB know about the comments for sure. She did nothing wrong but sometimes you have to break a few eggs to make an omelette

Posting #AshleyOut to someone associated with Keith Bishop on Twitter?

God our fans go too far sometimes. I'm tired of this militant streak. They'll be singing it next, and then what have we become?

As long as the abuse doesn't cross the line I don't see it as going too far.

Bishop has been working overtime recently to discredit Rafa and the fans, trying to paint Ashley as some sort of saint.

So if we can let those that work with/for Bishop know what he's about then I don't see that as an issue.

The fact of the matter is this has been a long time coming, Ashley has kept on taking the piss and pushing things BUT it looks like we've finally found the thing that really gets to him so we need to carry on.

As long as the abuse doesn't cross the line I don't see it as going too far.

Bishop has been working overtime recently to discredit Rafa and the fans, trying to paint Ashley as some sort of saint.

This really.

They aren't playing fair with paying b-list ex players and managers to come out and say what a good job poor Mike is doing, so if we start trying to we're going to be outmanoeuvred. Anyone associated with any of them, on any level, is fair game. Destroy any positive relationship which any of them have with anyone. Make them utterly toxic to associate with.

Don't call people cunts though, not the people who are just clients. Just ruin the relationship, make it not worth their effort to stay with Bishop.

Hmmm have to say harassing random celebs very loosely connected seems the kind of behaviour that will lose friends rather than make them. Go after the stores he owns etc I'm on board but pr clients of Bishops? Why?

Maybe you're right, I don't know.  I just get the feeling that the media battle is already lost, so worrying about them not being on our side is moot. Ashley and Bishop have the money, the media don't care about what the "right" side is, old style journalism and journalistic integrity is long dead.

If that's the case, we're just left deciding whether to fight this machete-wielding person by sticking to the Queensbury rules, or whether we should look for a gun.

(Not that I'm advocating killing, for clarity if MA etc are trawling this site looking for lawsuits. Wouldn't surprise me. It's just an analogy, not a suggestion.)

Hmmm maybe make him toxic but I think also gives Ashley an easy line of attack that will hurt us. Makes us seem the unreasonable ones.

Ashley is already using lies about us giving his Sports Direct staff abuse. He has previously said his daughter and wife were threatened. He has already said that he's calling the police on NUFC fans despite no evidence of them doing anything illegal having shown up. You are a fool if you think these stories will not come out even if 2 kids on Twitter never went too far. It literally was 2 kids on twitter who went too far and they were called out by other NUFC fans.

As already said, the aim is not to make Bishops clients to be toxic to be associated with but to make Bishop himself toxic to be associated with. We can only do that by making his clients aware of his involvement in NUFC and the lies he spreads and to make them uncomfortable with being associated with him.

Ashley has picked battles with us and used Bishop as his commander to do so, we are the ones declaring war with him.

The media and the general public will always be against us so long as Ashley and bishop are allowed to maintain their control over us and the media, we have to use whatever methods we can to take as much of that control away and to make NUFC toxic for both Bishop and Ashley to be associated with. If we manage to give Bishop enough grief to tell Ashley where to go, then Ashley is all of a sudden on his own and the war is pretty much won. I agree calling that woman names is too far, however calling her out for being a Bishop client isn't.