Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thank god we cancelled those protests

They’d have just got weaponised. Anyone travelling away join the London magpie group and any potential Chelsea protest next month, need everybody backing something to hound the cunt out.

Should fucking trash his house now the cunt is away.

no other club has had to endure this ,total contempt blatantly running the club into the ground,there should be rules imposed on this type of thing,also i feel there is much worse to come

Think the Blackpool, Coventry, Charlton, and Portsmouth fans will disagree like.

Guest firetotheworks

If I read on Twitter about how the protests were called off because Mike Ashley said the club was being sold one more time I'm going to tear my fucking hair out like. :lol: It had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with Ashley's interview.

If I read on Twitter about how the protests were called off because Mike Ashley said the club was being sold I'm going to tear my fucking hair out like. :lol: It had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with Ashley's interview.

The Magpie Group would have went ahead with it, though it would have been unsuccessful. The guy from TF is the one who pretty much stopped it, pretty much put TMG in an impossible position. Though I do think the boycott was too soon for some fans.

Guest firetotheworks

If I read on Twitter about how the protests were called off because Mike Ashley said the club was being sold I'm going to tear my fucking hair out like. :lol: It had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with Ashley's interview.

The Magpie Group would have went ahead with it, though it would have been unsuccessful. The guy from TF is the one who pretty much stopped it, pretty much put TMG in an impossible position. Though I do think the boycott was too soon for some fans.

It would have been an absolute shambles going by the support for it and the walk-in, and yeah as you say, it was about the rug being pulled from under TMG. Even then, the amount of times I read on twitter about how it was called off because Ashley said we were about to be sold is absolutely ridiculous, there's no link whatsoever and I can only assume it's a point that's made to make a wider point about our entire fanbase being gullible. But aye, complete fake news basically.

It would have been an absolute shambles going by the support for it and the walk-in, and yeah as you say, it was about the rug being pulled from under TMG. Even then, the amount of times I read on twitter about how it was called off because Ashley said we were about to be sold is absolutely ridiculous, there's no link whatsoever and I can only assume it's a point that's made to make a wider point about our entire fanbase being gullible. But aye, complete fake news basically.

Do not worry though, I’m calling out the TF guy on Twitter right now about it. The cunt even has the nerve to tweet about how Ashley should sell up and how Rafa’s being unsupported.

We play top of the league, we get beat, as expected really.

Cue, dick heeds having a go at him, despite what shite he has, some of you deserve Ashley.

If I read on Twitter about how the protests were called off because Mike Ashley said the club was being sold one more time I'm going to tear my fucking hair out like. :lol: It had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with Ashley's interview.

It definitely played it's part.

Just look at how many fans lapped up 'Please don't protest. The buyers are worried it might affect our league position'.

Guest firetotheworks

If I read on Twitter about how the protests were called off because Mike Ashley said the club was being sold one more time I'm going to tear my f***ing hair out like. :lol: It had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with Ashley's interview.

It definitely played it's part.

Just look at how many fans lapped up 'Please don't protest. The buyers are worried it might affect our league position'.

It didn't play any part whatsoever in TMG calling it off like, definitely not.

Guest Howaythetoon

If anything Ashley’s comments and the rehotoric from that saved TMG a bit of face and from further embarrassment. I’m sure Ashley would have rather protests did go ahead and failed miserably which they would have done than not at all. He wins either way anyway :lol: