Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Something big is gonna kick off if this happens. You just feel like it's the final straw and people are going to go pua radge if Wise is involved, no money is spent this month and we're on the road to relegation.

Someone will do him, no doubt about it someone will end up doing him. There will be someone who has fuck all in life but NUFC and will just snap.

Something big is gonna kick off if this happens. You just feel like it's the final straw and people are going to go pua radge if Wise is involved, no money is spent this month and we're on the road to relegation.

Don’t get this. Why would something ”kick off”? After all he’s done to this club. We all know nothing’s going to happen.

I'm loving the turncoats efforts at trying to justify their treacherous behaviour.

enjoy the match pal!

I doubt I will but I'll still be there...

And there you have it. The entire issue. Mike Ashley could shit in your kettle and you'd still be there, he can do what he wants without repercussions.

Someone will do him, no doubt about it someone will end up doing him. There will be someone who has fuck all in life but NUFC and will just snap.

It's our only hope.

Guest firetotheworks

Because it's a culmination of it all rather than just one thing. I'd be very surprised if Rafa leaves, he brought Wise in, and people kept going, but then I've been surprised before.

Don’t get this. Why would something ”kick off”? After all he’s done to this club. We all know nothing’s going to happen.

Yup.  Nothing will happen, it's been proven on numerous occasions that there's too many idiots who shoot down any efforts to protest to do anything effective.

Because it's a culmination of it all rather than just one thing. I'd be very surprised if Rafa leaves, he brought Wise in, and people kept going, but then I've been surprised before.

You've already responded to one fuckwit who'll be there.

Really?  I may just be blinded by the pure apathy and crumpy gunts amongst our support but i honestly think nothing that he does well drive the masses away.

Guest firetotheworks

You've already responded to one fuckwit who'll be there.

Wey I don't mean an attendance of 0 :lol:, but definitely sub 45k and then reducing further and further after we're relegated.

Guest firetotheworks

Really?  I may just be blinded by the pure apathy and crumpy gunts amongst our support but i honestly think nothing that he does well drive the masses away.

I think it will tbh, not out of any sort of moral indignation, but purely because I think plenty of our supporters are full of shit where their idea of loyalty's concerned. 35k+ attendances wouldn't happen in the Championship under Ashley and Wise imo.

There is a small part of me that still cares but only because of Rafa. So I’m fairly sure that in 5 months time I really won’t give a shit anymore.

It does make me sad when I think how much I have cared in the past. I remember being about 9 years old and being absolutely devestated when Andy Cole got shin splints ffs.

There is a small part of me that still cares but only because of Rafa. So I’m fairly sure that in 5 months time I really won’t give a shit anymore.

It does make me sad when I think how much I have cared in the past. I remember being about 9 years old and being absolutely devestated when Andy Cole got shin splints ffs.

I dont think you'll have to wait 5 months

Why does the story about Ashley supposed to have been meeting the future Man City owners have to crop up again. To think what could have been.

Would rather not have owners like that tbh.

Would absolutely love it personally. Their only objective would be to win things, making a profit would be secondary. I think we have waited long enough to win something, I would rather leave the moral victories to some other clubs like Chelsea and Man U.

Their only objective is to use Man City as a propaganda tool to make people forget/ ignore that they're human rights abusers

Guest singintheastand

Go support your local non league team (mines North Shields) and forget about this fat prick, fall in love with the game again people. This poisonous bastard will get his comeuppance one day.

Go support your local non league team (mines North Shields) and forget about this fat prick, fall in love with the game again people. This poisonous bastard will get his comeuppance one day.

Aye good shout, my local club Consett offered me 2 cans of Red Stripe for a fiver