Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I won’t do it, I have too much in life to lose. The thing is though I have always maintained that he’ll come across someone who has nothing but NUFC in their life or is stupid enough to sacrifice everything else in order to get to him. The more he does this stuff, the more likely and sooner it happens in my opinion.

i'd happily chip in a little cash bundle to anyone hoping to attack him as long as it couldnt be traced.

Think it would have been done by now if there was a willing person. :lol:

haway man, amanda must know people.

Now a mad scrabble to pick up a couple of bargain basement Joselu’s to appease the masses. Unfortunately time waster Kenyon has meant we’ve missed out on Rafa’s top targets.

Shouldn’t deal with Kenyon again, next manager will be fully backed with every penny the club generates in player sales after debts have been paid.

From Luke Edwards.

Regarding club being taken off market. Bottom line is nobody wants to buy a club starved of investment which is in the bottom three so this is a bit misleading. Doesn’t mean it’s all dead but not going to happen in short term. Ashley won’t insert relegation clause in deal.

Then when the club stays up he will raise the price again to £400 million.

Can read this guy like a book.

Guest Howaythetoon

The brass neck on this cunt to still keep turning up.

It’s the one place he’s guaranteed some peace and quiet.