Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

“We want Ashley Out”

But here’s my money...

Mugs :lol:

Morons. At least they are doing anti Ashley chants, it's an improvement from sitting there in silence like a zombie

This always makes me laugh. What did you two do today do voice your dislike of Ashley??

Said it many times before, I go to the match with my son and enjoy the day. Having said that I will take part in any organised protest as I want the FCB gone.

Noticeable the anti Ashley chants were loud even at 3 up. Good to hear.

Whilst he is sat laughing at the people chanting as he has your money (only thing he gives a shit about) and you are helping perpetuate his reign...Madness.

I'm not personally ( gave up ST this season) but take your point. I'm resigned that some will never stop going so the best I can hope for from those poor soles is that they are, at least, vocal.

Noticeable the anti Ashley chants were loud even at 3 up. Good to hear.

Whilst he is sat laughing at the people chanting as he has your money (only thing he gives a shit about) and you are helping perpetuate his reign...Madness.

I'm not personally ( gave up ST this season) but take your point. I'm resigned that some will never stop going so the best I can hope for from those poor soles is that they are, at least, vocal.

Fair play mate. Just can't understand the mindset of those still going. Guess we have to stop the infighting though. I have said some things I regret now. Just gonna have to agree to disagree.

Mind you once Rafa leaves and it's a Pards or Sherwood in charge more fans must see sense surely???

“We want Ashley Out”

But here’s my money...

Mugs :lol:

Morons. At least they are doing anti Ashley chants, it's an improvement from sitting there in silence like a zombie

This always makes me laugh. What did you two do today do voice your dislike of Ashley??

Said it many times before, I go to the match with my son and enjoy the day. Having said that I will take part in any organised protest as I want the FCB gone.

The idea that voicing your dislike at the ground is worth something compared to not going at all is flawed.

People just arent prepared to make a personal sacrifice to force change and that’s a pity. Maybe after 10 more years of the same, maybe not. Short ”enjoyment” for years of apathy. And dont kid yourselfs thinking that boycotting would be useless. It’s the only useful thing you can do.

Completely prepared to take shit from anyone saying i dont even live in the country. That’s fair enough. I dont need to make that decision but I’m gonna say it now and in the future regardless.

Divide and Conquer eh? I lost my dad in July, my uncle has lived in Cardiff for around 25 years now and came up for the weekend with his son to see the match and see my mother tonight. I’ve had a season ticket since I stopped playing Saturday afternoon football and I’ll not stop going and I will boycott games (again) and I will yell Ashley out.

This I’m a better fan than you by staying away has to stop. The anti Ashley chanting was loud and constant today; it has a part to play.

Guest firetotheworks

Divide and Conquer eh? I lost my dad in July, my uncle has lived in Cardiff for around 25 years now and came up for the weekend with his son to see the match and see my mother tonight. I’ve had a season ticket since I stopped playing Saturday afternoon football and I’ll not stop going and I will boycott games (again) and I will yell Ashley out.

This I’m a better fan than you by staying away has to stop. The anti Ashley chanting was loud and constant today; it has a part to play.

It's not about being able to say 'I'm a better fan' or at least I don't  think that's the priority for the majority of those giving off that aura, it's about doing everything we can to get rid of Ashley. No one's free from criticism and many feel that those still regularly lining Ashley's pockets while complaining about the situation don't really have a leg to stand on.

It’s not about who’s better. There is one way to get rid of him and everyone can do it. For others its easy for some its hard. For different reasons.

If you go to games you’re one of the reasons Ashley is able to stay. That might be hurtful but its also true.

No one is saying that.

The point is those that continue to go are continuing to give Ashley money. Money that isn't reinvested in the club. You kinda therefore lose any right to complain about no money being spent when you happily hand over £500+ a year knowing what he's like.

Honestly the chants make no difference at all.

No one is saying that.

The point is those that continue to go are continuing to give Ashley money. Money that isn't reinvested in the club. You kinda therefore lose any right to complain about no money being spent when you happily hand over £500+ a year knowing what he's like.

Honestly the chants make no difference at all.

This is indeed the problem, and it's why things never get done as we intend them to. Things always "blow over" due to inconsistency and bickering among our own fanbase.

Knowing what a sly scumbag Ashley is, knowing the way Ashley feels about Newcastle and its people, and knowing the way he chooses to run the club, why pay hundreds to watch it deteriorate while he lines his pockets?

I had final score on BBC just casually watching results and what I will say is every time it went to our game it was anti Ashley chants just about every time. Even at 3-0 as people have said which is a big change and good to hear.

Maybe things are slowly changing....

Woukd be interested to know how many people have season tickets and don't go. Also doesn't count if you sell your ticket to a mate  :lol:

I do admire and applaud all the folk who stop away mind I just think it makes little difference as for a lot of people (me included) it's more of a day out thing than going to watch the match.

Hopefully there will be more organised protests / boycotts which we can all get behind.

That’s the thing isnt it. Cant skip a day out watching a miserable club for the long term gain of getting a better club and better days out.

Should be easier for human mind to grasp than for example stopping eating meat so we still have a habitable planet in 500 years. Same idea though, kind of.

Although in our case you’d still be able to enjoy the rewards.

That’s the thing isnt it. Cant skip a day out watching a miserable club for the long term gain of getting a better club and better days out.

Should be easier for human mind to grasp than for example stopping eating meat so we still have a habitable planet in 500 years. Same idea though, kind of.

I just think it's a lot easier to say don't go when you don't have a season ticket or are not doing it for a social day.

I'm also a vegetarian btw  :D

Woukd be interested to know how many people have season tickets and don't go. Also doesn't count if you sell your ticket to a mate  :lol:

I do admire and applaud all the folk who stop away mind I just think it makes little difference as for a lot of people (me included) it's more of a day out thing than going to watch the match.

Hopefully there will be more organised protests / boycotts which we can all get behind.

I paid but haven’t been to a home game all season and I won’t be renewing, didn’t watch much of it today and was almost annoyed we won, Rafa keeps me wanting them to stay up. :undecided:

I paid but haven’t been to a home game all season and I won’t be renewing, didn’t watch much of it today and was almost annoyed we won, Rafa keeps me wanting them to stay up. :undecided:

Hats off! I mean that sincerely  :thup: How many else?

I just think it's a lot easier to say don't go when you don't have a season ticket or are not doing it for a social day.

I'm also a vegetarian btw  :D

Obviously. Like I said it’s harder for some for a lot of different reasons. None of this changes the fact that its the way to go if you want rid of him. Maybe dont buy a season ticket anymore, maybe organize something else for match days to have a day out. Habits are hard to break for sure.