Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why is he rescuing all these dying businesses? Nobody is interested in shops like HMV anymore.

Except they are. HMV have made a mistake in having too many DVD’s at £2 and not enough vinyl, games etc. HMV is very much savable if they focus less on DVD’s no one is interested in and focused more on music.

Guest neesy111

Why is he rescuing all these dying businesses? Nobody is interested in shops like HMV anymore.

Except they are. HMV have made a mistake in having too many DVD’s at £2 and not enough vinyl, games etc. HMV is very much savable if they focus less on DVD’s no one is interested in and focused more on music.

Games sales are falling as more people are downloading.

As long as Xbox keep charging £10-£20 more for downloads I and many others will keep buying actual physical copies.

As long as Xbox keep charging £10-£20 more for downloads I and many others will keep buying actual physical copies.

There's no way that can last like. Has to be some weird price locking deal with brick and mortars. No way it's cheaper to create and distribute physical copies of a game as opposed to just putting an image on a CDN.

Guest neesy111

There's no way that can last like. Has to be some weird price locking deal with brick and mortars. No way it's cheaper to create and distribute physical copies of a game as opposed to just putting an image on a CDN.

Already going towards digital:

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019-01-03-uk-video-game-sales-now-80-percent-digital

One lad behind me vociferously opposed the anti Ashley chants yesterday. Something along the lines of f**k him support the lads. Even went as far as saying "They're not singing about Ashley now" and "We're winning" once we'd taken the lead. Yes, i still go. Got my personal reasons, although i'm the least interested i've been in 43 years of going but this stuff was unreal. Distracted me from the game for 10 mins i was so angry. The lad's got form mind. Called me disrespectful for not doing the 17th min applause when i stopped joining in after about 2 seasons. The very same lad stopped 'supporting the lads' when he headed for the concourse 10 mins before HT.

Guest Howaythetoon

Like to apologise to Mofo if I came across arsey replying to his posts, keep taking the bairn and hopefully one day he will see a good team with top players  :thup:

Guest neesy111

Seen one numpty getting interviewed on  chronicle website, said wasn’t bothered if didn’t sign anyone as may disrupt the team and said “if it ain’t broke don’t fix it”

You can see why SJP is still full.

Seen one numpty getting interviewed on  chronicle website, said wasn’t bothered if didn’t sign anyone as may disrupt the team and said “if it ain’t broke don’t fix it”

Newcastle fans tv usually interview this type,  :lol: