Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I would love to sell you my decrepit house but I'm afraid I'll be wanting to retain control and use of the decor, kitchen and gardens. I will also not accept anything other than a cash buy.

And I still want to bring my dog around every morning for a shite on the lawn.

...Oh & dont ever look under the patio

Also comes with a free attic gimp called Beardo, under the provision that you treat him nicely and feed him nice lumpy, lumpy chicken wraps daily

FYP.

I would love to sell you my decrepit house but I'm afraid I'll be wanting to retain control and use of the decor, kitchen and gardens. I will also not accept anything other than a cash buy.

...Oh & dont ever look under the patio

Also comes with a free attic gimp called Beardo, under the provision that you treat him nicely and feed him nice lumpy, lumpy chicken wraps daily

FYP.

And some nice boilers for his missus

...dog dirt

4 HoF stores saved including the Metro Centre one.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-46959813

All hail King Mike.

From what I've heard they wont have many staff left to fill them, leaving in their droves because of the new contracts.

Why don't they just refuse the new contracts?

I've done that twice at separate employers. Nobody can just change your contract unless you agree to it.

We need to promote a Rafa type "fact" sheet to give the clueless pundits some correct information because I'm starting to hate their lies as much as Ashley himself.

4 HoF stores saved including the Metro Centre one.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-46959813

All hail King Mike.

From what I've heard they wont have many staff left to fill them, leaving in their droves because of the new contracts.

Why don't they just refuse the new contracts?

I've done that twice at separate employers. Nobody can just change your contract unless you agree to it.

What happens then? Can’t they just sack you for not agreeing to a contract?

Fwiw I reckon when he'll probably back the next manager after Benitez, the same way he did with Shteve mc. He'll get one more season of spending nothing and us scraping 17th. He knows Benitez will keep us up and he knows the next man will need a bit. HMV and HOF have been bigger priorities. He knows that with success, he'll have to build on it. Benitez is too ambitious for him.

Guest neesy111

Fwiw I reckon when he'll probably back the next manager after Benitez, the same way he did with Shteve mc. He'll get one more season of spending nothing and us scraping 17th. He knows Benitez will keep us up and he knows the next man will need a bit. HMV and HOF have been bigger priorities. He knows that with success, he'll have to build on it. Benitez is too ambitious for him.

This is it, he knows we can save more money by having a manager like rafa who can work miracles with a poor squad.  Once he knows he has a dud of a manager, they'll be given money.

Guest reefatoon

Why does he back s*** managers and not good ones?

He backs Yes Men, if they agree that he's right he'll give them cash, if they argue he'll withhold

He doesn't even give them cash, he bring in players with sell on value, even if the manager wants them or not and the previous whipping boys just take it. Where Rafa wants his own players in, so Fat Mike can't play real life Footy manager that way, so is in a huff and not letting him have any money.

Ashley wants to do the minimum required to finish 17th every year.

After McClaren and Rafa, he's figured out that it's better to just spend a few million more on a quality manager rather than give £80m to a shit one. Cheaper, with similar results.

He'll be desperate for Rafa to stay.

???

But he's not prepared to do anything to make it happen?

Drip feed him. Kindly release a fraction of the Mitrovic money to placate him, play off of his love for our fans and potential. Do just enough to get that contract signed, then a glorious return to net profits and spreadsheet honours.

Despite his initial application for an advertisement screen on his new Flannels store on Northumberland street, he has received approval for a different application for it.

Must have given someone at the council a backhander as it was approved the day his new application was submitted and did not get a chance to viewed by the public.

https://publicaccessapplications.newcastle.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=documents&keyVal=PHPYQOBSK4R00

talkSport is the most bipolar (for obvious reasons) media outlet going.

You'll have Adrian Durham on this afternoon telling us Newcastle fans are disgraceful if they complain about no money being spent when Ashley is saving jobs at HMV.

Even talksport digging him out this morning.

White demanding to know why he won't do what he said he would do and sell while Jordan saying he wants way more  than it's worth and nobody will pay and while it isn't costing him money he will not sell. Is that digging him out?

???

But he's not prepared to do anything to make it happen?

Drip feed him. Kindly release a fraction of the Mitrovic money to placate him, play off of his love for our fans and potential. Do just enough to get that contract signed, then a glorious return to net profits and spreadsheet honours.

I agree he will do the bare minimum now which will placate Rafa enough to stay