Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If true he's a fucking disgrace and no one will ever take us over from his clutches. The club can just fucking nose dive to league 2 for all I care now. Anything to see him lose hundreds of millions

Not in a million years does he have any intention to sell. We are his advertising vehicle

Wouldn't surprise me at all but no way of knowing if it's definitely true.

of course you know it is true as this is why the takeover's broke down previously and every other time they are mentioned in the future. he isn't selling. EVER!

Guest reefatoon

It makes the most sense going off his fuck on with Rangers. Of course he wants to keep all that going. He would never want to give up his free advertising

I would love to sell you my decrepit house but I'm afraid I'll be wanting to retain control and use of the decor, kitchen and gardens. I will also not accept anything other than a cash buy.

And I still want to bring my dog around every morning for a shite on the lawn.

I would love to sell you my decrepit house but I'm afraid I'll be wanting to retain control and use of the decor, kitchen and gardens. I will also not accept anything other than a cash buy.

:lol:

...Oh & dont ever look under the patio

...Oh & dont ever look under the patio

Also comes with a free attic gimp called Beardo, under the provision that you treat him nicely and feed him fish heads daily

4 HoF stores saved including the Metro Centre one.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-46959813

All hail King Mike.

From what I've heard they wont have many staff left to fill them, leaving in their droves because of the new contracts.

The store closes at 5pm every night as they don't have enough staff to cover until 9pm.

Also lighting is fucking expensive ya know!