Stoke City vs Newcastle United - 1/1/18, 3pm KO.

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

This absolutely feels like the type of game where one of our players will stupidly get sent off in the 1st half, or give away a ridiculous penalty.  Or Stoke will score a goal that was about 2 yards offside.  Pretty sure this is almost always a miserable fixture for us.

I reckon Shelvey and Diame will come in for this one, probably Manquillo aswell.  Not sure what else Rafa will do but there's bound to be a few surprises.

This absolutely feels like the type of game where one of our players will stupidly get sent off in the 1st half, or give away a ridiculois penalty.  Or Stoke will score a goal that was about 2 yards offside.  Pretty sure this is almost always a miserable fixture for us.

Pretty sure Shelvey and Diame will come in for this one, probably Manquillo aswell.  Not sure what else Rafa will do but there's bound to be a few surprises.

Yeah, I’m getting the feeling that today will be a disaster as well.

This absolutely feels like the type of game where one of our players will stupidly get sent off in the 1st half, or give away a ridiculois penalty.  Or Stoke will score a goal that was about 2 yards offside.  Pretty sure this is almost always a miserable fixture for us.

Pretty sure Shelvey and Diame will come in for this one, probably Manquillo aswell.  Not sure what else Rafa will do but there's bound to be a few surprises.

Yeah, I’m getting the feeling that today will be a disaster as well.

Just checked our recent record there, we've lost the last three 1-0 and havent got anything there since Demba Ba's hat-trick in 2011.  A result like that today would be massive for us.

Still loads of tickets available for home fans.

I am tempted to go. Anyone bought tickets in Stoke end before?

Yeah, but years ago for the FA Cup game. 

Just had some racist cunt a few seats behind abusing Duff for most of the game.  Everyone else sat on their hands.

Best bet is to go in the Q-railing Stand imo.

Still loads of tickets available for home fans.

I am tempted to go. Anyone bought tickets in Stoke end before?

Yeah, but years ago for the FA Cup game. 

Just had some racist cunt a few seats behind abusing Duff for most of the game.  Everyone else sat on their hands.

Best bet is to go in the Q-railing Stand imo.

He was racially abusing Duff?  As in Damien Duff?