Stoke City vs Newcastle United - 1/1/18, 3pm KO.

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

No idea what to make of that. It doesn't really matter anyway, not like Gayle or Joselu are banging them in.

Rumour has it Mitrovic scored a double hat-trick for the reserves but Rafa popped the ball at full time with a compass.

Guest neesy111

Perez upfront?  ;D

Played his best football for up front when he first arrived.

Played upfront a couple of times last year as well didn’t he? Cant remember if he played well when he did mind.

Brighton at home.

I'm sorry but that selection just reeks of not even wanting to have a go for the 3 points

Does he actually have a clue as to what is his strongest most threatening team

What nonsense. It reeks of setting up a pacey team to counter attack away from home. Would you prefer long balls to Joselu?

I'm sorry but that selection just reeks of not even wanting to have a go for the 3 points

we have the raw threatening potential of a towel at rest regardless of lineup tbh.

Seeing that we played less than 72 hours ago, I couldn't give a f*** what the team was today because it was definitely being to be absolute p*ss. Rafa could have picked another team and it'd still be s***. He has an infinity amount of s*** players at his disposal.

we have the raw threatening potential of a towel at rest regardless of lineup tbh.

:lol:

Seeing that we played less than 72 hours ago, I couldn't give a f*** what the team was today because it was definitely being to be absolute p*ss. Rafa could have picked another team and it'd still be s***. He has an infinity amount of s*** players at his disposal.

:lol:  Aye, there's only so many ways you can stack the piles of shite - it's not like he's leaving Garrincha and Pele in the reserves.

Only complaint I have is Diame really. Would much rather see merino or saivet there.

Don't see a problem with Perez upfront. Best football he's played has been up there and I think his skill will be useful vs Stoke centre halves.

:lol:  Aye, there's only so many ways you can stack the piles of shite - it's not like he's leaving Garrincha and Pele in the reserves.

Too greedy and small and doesn't work hard enough off the ball respectively.

Only complaint I have is Diame really. Would much rather see merino or saivet there.

Don't see a problem with Perez upfront. Best football he's played has been up there and I think his skill will be useful vs Stoke centre halves.

Saivet perhaps. Merino had a stinker 2 days ago and isn't fit enough for two games in three days.

Too greedy and small and doesn't work hard enough off the ball respectively.

And most importantly, both Spanish [speaking] cunts.

:lol:  :lol: