Manchester City v Newcastle United - 20/01/2018 @ 17:30 (BT Sport)

Altamullan

Ok, on a scale of: desperate, deluded, very deluded, or seek help now! What’s the odds of Citeh losing to Liverpool and with invincibility bubble popped we steal a victory too. A bit like following our 5-0 demolition of Man Utd they lost their next game 6-3 at Southampton (grey strips to blame...).

The Liverpool game will have no barring on our game with them. We will get turned over regardless.

Goal difference may be important come the end of the season, so keep the scoreline low. Might even nick one on the break if we play Murphy and Atsu.

3-1 City.

We will get turned over regardless.

While outsiders will say this, we cannot go into any game thinking like this. We have to have a level of delusion and tell ourselves we can get something.

It's stupid, I know, but negativity will send us down.

While outsiders will say this, we cannot go into any game thinking like this. We have to have a level of delusion and tell ourselves we can get something.

Oh, aye. I wasn't suggesting that should be Rafa's team talk.

"Ok lads, let's keep it in single figures!"

:laugh: :thup:

I reckon that would be pretty close to a Pardew team talk

Let’s just set up to play them like we did at home. Make everyone hate us even more.

I would have said it is the only way, but I watched the Bristol City game and they gave them a real scare and were unlucky not to draw or even win. Think we'll put out a side similar to against Stoke. Lots of energy in the central forwards and aim to hit on the break. Man City are not as solid defensively without Kompany. So there is some hope.

The Man Citeh fan I know (the one who adopted them as his team, at the age of 20) was crowing on about, or hoping this is the game which eliminates the current advantage we have over the bottom 3 (goal difference). He's predicted 6-0.

I told him that I hope to see the day when he kicks more holes in his bedroom wall (which he has done before when playing Fifa Online), if Sheikh Mansour sells up.

They’ll just drop their entire first team for Bristol City away in the cup semis. That’ll only leave them with the likes of Mangala, Delph, Toure, Gundogan, B.Silva... oh well  :lol:

But seriously keep it tight like the home game for as long as possible and you never know! Think it’ll be 3-1.