Manchester City v Newcastle United - 20/01/2018 @ 17:30 (BT Sport)

Altamullan

Clary has a height of 1.89m and grew up in the mean streets of surbiton, ergo toon 3-0 away win. Dummett hat trick, last one40 yard header.

So Clarey keeps Tyson off with a ramrod jab and wins on points?  More likely than a toon win on Saturday

It'll be interesting to see if Rafa has been influenced at all by the teams who have rattled City by getting after them early. He might decide it's worth a try.

Liverpool and Bristol City with nothing to lose in the Cup?!

It'll be interesting to see if Rafa has been influenced at all by the teams who have rattled City by getting after them early. He might decide it's worth a try.

Liverpool and Bristol City with nothing to lose in the Cup?!

Yep. Not saying I want it, just clearly it is one option of how to play against them.

West Ham and Southampton did well down there, mind, despite losing late on.

They did, with 23% and 26% possession respectively. That'll undoubtedly be the way we go, let them have the ball, sit deep and hope to hit them on the break.

If we're to have any success playing like that though, we'll have to use what little of the ball we do have a lot better than we did against them at home.

Guest firetotheworks

As far as I can see, our approach and their approaches were exactly the same. For some reason though, Sky thought it was a disgrace when we did it and no big deal when they did.

As far as I can see, our approach and their approaches were exactly the same. For some reason though, Sky thought it was a disgrace when we did it and no big deal when they did.

Agreed.

The worst one was Palace a few days after we played them – the BT pundits were all saying how it was a master-class at half time – they had less shots and possession than us then! Neville was getting sneaky digs in again last night - bellend!