Nicolai Jorgensen to stay at Feyenoord

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

Part exchange him with Mitro. If he’s talking up a return to Anderlecht, he’ll be willing to talk to this lot.

We'd be having to pay 50% of his wages minimum. We'll  be hoping for a Turkish or German club taking a punt.

Part exchange him with Mitro. If he’s talking up a return to Anderlecht, he’ll be willing to talk to this lot.

We have no fucking idea. Gis this lad for xx and we'll loan you Mitro for nowt until the end of the season. Massive win for them, maybe Mitro scores loads and his value goes up.

Instead we'll end up paying Mitro not to play.

We have no fucking idea. Gis this lad for xx and we'll loan you Mitro for nowt until the end of the season. Massive win for them, maybe Mitro scores loads and his value goes up.

Instead we'll end up paying Mitro not to play.

It just makes sense. So of course, it won't happen...

I'm pretty sure he'd be a huge waste of resources and would fail, he just doesn't look to have any standout qualities to me, think he'd be similar to Joselu, but I still think we should pay whatever it takes just to give the place a lift.

There's a video of him in his Copenhagen days and he scores some absolute pingers. Seems like he wasn't centre forward there and played deeper.

Go back to the days before videos when we'd listen to the game on the wireless or read about it in The Pink on the way back from the club on a Saturday night.

:tobey:

:dowie:

I know, it makes no sense.  :lol: I have no belief he'd do well, but I just daren't imagine the rest of the season with our current strikers.

Hope I'm wrong, he does sign and is a success though.

Aye, we really need a positive. Everything about the club at the minute is very depressing.

What we need now are 2 positives. One to cancel out the negative and one... just to have a positive.

More like Lee Charnley comes in with some brochures trying to convince Benitez to downsize his ideas of signing Jorgensen and convince him to use Mitrovic more.

"I'll just talk over you...I'm not playing bloody Mitro, I'm not playing bloody Mitro. I'm not playing bloody Mitro".

What we need now are 2 positives. One to cancel out the negative and one... just to have a positive.

More like Luke Charnley comes in with some brochures trying to convince Benitez to downsize his ideas of signing Jorgensen and convince him to use Mitrovic more.

"I'll just talk over you...I'm not playing bloody Mitro, I'm not playing bloody Mitro. I'm not playing bloody Mitro".

[emoji38] lovely stuff

Rafa: Oh, hello, Lee. Shall we grab a pew?

Lee: Thanks for my dedication this morning, very nice.

Rafa: You’re welcome. You realise it was nothing to do with Transfer Deadline Day?

Lee: Oh, yes.

Rafa: What have you got for me?

Lee: Do you want to hear the good news or the bad news?

Rafa: The good news?

Lee: Well Mike Ashley's said you can have another couple of players on loan if you say you might stay in the interview tomorrow.

Rafa: Excellent, and the bad news?

Lee: The accountants say that since Staveley's definitely not making a second offer for the club, you are going to have to sell a few of the highest earners. Otherwise they’re gonna go into administration on Friday.

Rafa: Still, good news about a couple of loan deals.

Lee: Now, Rafa, you are going to have to lower your expectations, we can't afford Jorgensen so you'll have to play a different striker.

Rafa: Go on.

Lee: I looked at his stats on that Whoscored website, and it's like having a new Mitro. He's, he's a lovely fella.

Rafa: Lee, I’m not playing Mitro.

Lee: But you do have to make substantial savings.

Lee: But if you do, you can keep Shelvey and have a loan signing or two…

Rafa: There’s no point finishing the sentence Lee because I’m not playing Mitro.

Lee: But if you…

Rafa: Lee, I’ll just speak over you. Go on, try and finish the sentence and see what I do. Go on!

Rafa: I’m not playing Mitro, I’m not playing Mitro, I'm not playing Mitro.

Lee: No, no he's different. He's not been sent off this season.

Rafa: He lost his appeal against West Ham on video evidence, you fool!

Lee: Well, Rafa, if you want to sign Jorgensen you’re going to have to sell two or three players.

Rafa: Fine.

Lee: Including Gayle.

Rafa: Gayle… Lovely Gayle. He's my favourite… But fine, I’ll sell him. You smiled then, Lee.

Lee: No I didn’t.

Rafa: Yes, you did. I can read you like a book, and not a very good book...

Rafa: Oh, hello, Lee. Shall we grab a pew?

Lee: Thanks for my dedication this morning, very nice.

Rafa: You’re welcome. You realise it was nothing to do with Transfer Deadline Day?

Lee: Oh, yes.

Rafa: What have you got for me?

Lee: Do you want to hear the good news or the bad news?

Rafa: The good news?

Lee: Well Mike Ashley's said you can have another couple of players on loan if you say you might stay in the interview tomorrow.

Rafa: Excellent, and the bad news?

Lee: The accountants say that since Staveley's definitely not making a second offer for the club, you are going to have to sell a few of the highest earners. Otherwise they’re gonna go into administration on Friday.

Rafa: Still, good news about a couple of loan deals.

Lee: Now, Rafa, you are going to have to lower your expectations, we can't afford Jorgensen so you'll have to play a different striker.

Rafa: Go on.

Lee: I looked at his stats on that Whoscored website, and it's like having a new Mitro. He's, he's a lovely fella.

Lee: But you do have to make substantial savings.

Lee: But if you do, you can keep Shelvey and have a loan signing or two…

Rafa: There’s no point finishing the sentence Lee because I’m not playing Mitro.

Lee: But if you…

Rafa: Lee, I’ll just speak over you. Go on, try and finish the sentence and see what I do. Go on!

Rafa: I’m not playing Mitro, I’m not playing Mitro, I'm not playing Mitro.

Lee: No, no he's different. He's not been sent off this season.

Rafa: He lost his appeal against West Ham on video evidence, you fool!

Lee: Well, Rafa, if you want to sign Jorgensen you’re going to have to sell two or three players.

Rafa: Fine.

Lee: Including Gayle.

Rafa: Gayle… Lovely Gayle. He's my favourite… But fine, I’ll sell him. You smiled then, Lee.

Lee: No I didn’t.

Rafa: Yes, you did. I can read you like a book, and not a very good book...

The effort :lol:

“Newcastle United have been given until Monday to land Feyenoord’s Nicolai Jorgensen.

The Magpies’ last bid for the Danish striker was £15million but Feyenoord are holding out for up to £20million for their 10-goal top scorer.

Feyenoord want to keep their main marksman, but would cash in if their valuation is met.”

Mirror blog. That’s Monday. As in Twenty-fucking-ninth of January.