Nicolai Jorgensen to stay at Feyenoord

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

imo this fella is only worth anywhere near £20m because its january and we are so desperate.

the club needs to realise that this month we're going to have to pay way over the odds for what we need.

just goes to show how clever rafa had been setting up those deals for townsend, delph and the other lad a year ago for such reasonable fees - they would now cost three times as much.

small-time, short-term thinking, tight cunt that ashley is

Reading between the lines, the player has probably already decided to join us and Feyenoord know it. That doesn't mean to say that this transfer is a certainty, but it's probably why we are trying to penny pinch (don't we always) and also why they are looking for a replacement.

The worry is that we will dick them so much that they tell us to fuck off.

In any ordinary situation, I'd say this transfer is a certainty but it's the end of January, it's us and it's spending money.

It's starting to sound like this one might happen, but you never know with these bellends.

I'd not be gutted to miss out on Jorgensen but - if you're telling me that it's him or nothing - then we have to go for it :undecided:

Like I said above. With any other club it would be a certainty.

He's for sale then at the right price. We have to bite the bullet and pay it now, this is what happens when you take a chance on not investing in the summer.  Ashley gambled, he lost. Pay up and stay up fatty.

He's for sale then at the right price. We have to bite the bullet and pay it now, this is what happens when you take a chance on not investing in the summer.  Ashley gambled, he lost. Pay up and stay up fatty.

There’s something that just cracks me up about a well reasoned argument that is finished with a superb bit of childish name calling.  :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: