Nicolai Jorgensen to stay at Feyenoord

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

Fuck me, the amount of money the TV deal brings in and we won't pay the £20m asking price for our first choice target. Pay the money and move on.

Or how about having two or three good quality alternatives and buy the one which is available for a fair price?

f*** me, the amount of money the TV deal brings in and we won't pay the £20m asking price for our first choice target. Pay the money and move on.

Or how about having two or three good quality alternatives and buy the one which is available for a fair price?

what an outlandish suggestion

Sounds like what we did with Joselu

Let me rephrase it with more emphasis on the key part of that sentence:

He absolutely loves low balling every cunt :lol:

Hes the type of fucker that comes to look at your 10 grand car youre selling and offers 3k......its a complete and utter waste of time selling clubs dealing with us as unless we can exploit their desperate need for cash they aren't going to sell

We are like the cash converters of the football world.....

Feyenoord should just completely ignore any bids that don't meet their asking price, refuse to even respond to them. Then after the deadline passes, tell everyone that no bids were ever on the table or under consideration.

That's how negotiations work, right?

He absolutely loves low balling every cunt :lol:

Hes the type of fucker that comes to look at your 10 grand car youre selling and offers 3k......its a complete and utter waste of time selling clubs dealing with us as unless we can exploit their desperate need for cash they aren't going to sell

We are like the cash converters of the football world.....

CAsh Cuntverters

Van Bronckhorst:

"Jörgensen is very cool about the transfer situation. He knows Feyenoord will decide what happens. He's available for selection next Sunday for the game against ADO Den Haag. It's not in his head."

"Strange things can happen, especially when English clubs get involved. We've seen it in the past. We have to wait and see, also about what we could do afterwards [in terms of getting in a replacement]."

"I want to keep him at the club, he's an important player. I know there is contact, but regarding the details I'll wait to hear from Martin van Geel [Feyenoord's Technical Director]."

Source: https://www.nu.nl/voetbal/5105336/van-bronckhorst-stelt-jorgensen-gewoon-ondanks-transfergeruchten.html

It's a good job we are keeping this on the down low and only us on this site know about it otherwise another club might nip in

It's a good job we are keeping this on the down low and only us on this site know about it otherwise another club might nip in

I doubt it, it's a canny high price for someone relatively unknown. I imagine we'd only consider paying this much based on Rafa's judgement. Can't really see anyone else jumping in with a £17m bid without doing their homework.