The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Missed the chance earlier - but can we all have a collective laugh at how s*** Ashley Williams has got!

Sent off for a s*** elbow, and gifted Wood a goal by not bothering mark him despite being stood next to him.

The Grand Old Team match thread is absolutely brutal about both Williams and Keane:

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/burnley-v-everton-saturday-3rd-march-2018.102555/page-70

Aye, read their forum quick after their game.

Seem to have quite a high opinion of themselves. Not a lot of love for anything, even having a go at their shirt sponsors Twitter posts

Guest firetotheworks

West Ham are shit but their next few games are really kind.

Burnley

Man Utd (Postp)

Southampton

Chelsea

Stoke

Arsenal

Man City

Leicester

Everton

are they? [emoji38]

Lost to Burnley and they suddenly have to beat Southampton. Draw (or lose) there and they have max 31 points with every team left to play apart from Stoke in the top 10

Be class if West Ham went down

Aye, I should have said couple. Burnley and Southampton are both at home. I can see them winning them.

Swansea aside, a good set of results for us.

Yeah, West Brom surely gone now, which only leaves two spots. I think that's Watford confirmed safe, with everyone below them in danger. Bournemouth have friendly fixtures and I expect them to be safe after the next four matches. Everton too, although they could be a surprise package if they lose their next two games (Brighton and Stoke).

Two from Brighton, Swansea, West Ham, Huddersfield, you guys, Southampton, Palace, Stoke. I think it's almost impossible to choose. Injuries are fucking with Palace and Huddersfield, and I keep waiting for Huddersfield to drop, yet they have been picking up wins.

Yeah, West Brom surely gone now, which only leaves two spots. I think that's Watford confirmed safe, with everyone below them in danger. Bournemouth have friendly fixtures and I expect them to be safe after the next four matches. Everton too, although they could be a surprise package if they lose their next two games (Brighton and Stoke).

Two from Brighton, Swansea, West Ham, Huddersfield, you guys, Southampton, Palace, Stoke. I think it's almost impossible to choose. Injuries are fucking with Palace and Huddersfield, and I keep waiting for Huddersfield to drop, yet they have been picking up wins.

Only 2 wins in their last 12 - replicate that form over the remaining games and they're in trouble. Plus they don't get to play West Brom again.

Two from Brighton, Swansea, West Ham, Huddersfield, you guys, Southampton, Palace, Stoke. I think it's almost impossible to choose. Injuries are f***ing with Palace and Huddersfield, and I keep waiting for Huddersfield to drop, yet they have been picking up wins.

Only 2 wins in their last 12 - replicate that form over the remaining games and they're in trouble. Plus they don't get to play West Brom again.

True, but 2 wins in their last 4 - replicate that form over the remaining games and they're safe :lol:. They don't have to play us or Man U again too. Next four games - Swansea H, Palace H, Newcastle A, Brighton A.

Mind you, if they get less than, ooh, five points from that little lot I think they're screwed.

Juve are just relentless domestically when it comes to just getting the job done. Even going into injury time I thought they'd win that game.

Napoli have just won ten games in a row and Juve are top if Napoli don't win this and Juve win their game in hand [emoji38]

Juve are just relentless domestically when it comes to just getting the job done. Even going into injury time I thought they'd win that game.

Napoli have just won ten games in a row and Juve are top if Napoli don't win this and Juve win their game in hand [emoji38]

:lol: They're just relentless. Nicking games 1-0 almost all the time.