The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Only watched first half, then just the last 5mins.

Stood out how s*** Man United we're from what I saw first half. Thought Pogba was p*ss poor again, Andros Townsend playing his annual decent game, Ashley Young is a debilitating disease to every attack - horrible flashbacks to Santon/Jonas on our left side were everything would cut inside.

Where, were and we're. Learn how to use them please.  :lol:

Stood out how s*** Man United we're from what I saw first half. Thought Pogba was p*ss poor again, Andros Townsend playing his annual decent game, Ashley Young is a debilitating disease to every attack - horrible flashbacks to Santon/Jonas on our left side were everything would cut inside.

Their easily confused, your being too harsh.

Their easily confused, your being too harsh.

:pow:

Aye, if it makes you happyer  O0

That interview, happiest I've seen Mourinho in months!

Aye, if it makes you happyer  O0

That interview, happiest I've seen Mourinho in months!

Much more happier, thanks.

Guest firetotheworks

God  this interview is cringeworthy - why do they do this? He obviously doesnt understand enough English and to be honest who gives a f*** what he answers?

Worst interview of all time  [emoji38]

"Did you paintbrush the ball with that oblique purchase with the primary intention of it spinning away from the opposition goalkeeper and into the onion bag, Nemanja?

I saw the first half, and turned it back on again at 2-2. Man Utd were fucking shit in the first half, Pogba looked like Shelvey when everyone of his hollywood balls is always too heavy. Valencia was fucking gash, no pace and typically wanted to do everything himself when he could have played simpler balls. Their defence was fucking horrific, the right back never got into position and forced Smalling to come across and cover, who was already having a tough time off Palace's new forward. No one wanted the ball for Man Utd, and only Sanches seemed to be half arsed about getting forward. They kept playing the simple ball when they should have spread it out more, and spread the ball out more (often with heavy passes) when they should have played the simple ball.

All Palace had to do today was want to win the game more, they did that and got into a 2-0 lead. A better team would have seen that game out, as it is Palace just panicked and fell apart, a symptom of a team in a relegation battle.

They might as well just give them the trophy at the start of the season, since they've got the league bought anyway.

Might as well do the same to Man City, Bayern and PSG. (Albeit it 'bought' in a different way.)

Guest Howaythetoon

Thought Palace were excellent throughout, but they lack confidence going into the final 20 minutes kind of like us. But they kept going at Man Utd and were unlucky to lose the game. Man Utd were awful and again I’d hate to have to watch that every week, we are bad, but only because we have a shit team, but they are awful to watch. Sanchez is a top player, not on the level of say Augero, but he’s a good player. He was rubbish last night and I feel his game isn’t suited to how Mourinho’s Man Utd plays. He was trying to do lots of one twos, flicks and quick forward passes but it didn’t come off. At Arsenal where it’s more about moving the ball and players playing in different positions, it suited him. Can he adapt his game or will Man Utd eventually find a role for him? I can’t see it and can see him being a bit of a flop. Pogba by the way... he’s clearly very talented, but it’s as if he’s expecting things to come to him rather than him trying to force things. Compare him to Hazard at Chelsea who goes hunting for the ball, works his socks off, demands the ball and drives his team on. He’s such a lazy player Pogba and I don’t mean in terms of work ethic, but a general lackadaisicalness.

Why can't Sky show a live Championship game tonight ?

CL.

But they're showing one tomorrow.

I'd guess it's just a case of needing to shoehorn stuff like the FA Trophy in somewhere.