The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Guest Howaythetoon

Real have this almost magnetic thing with the CL so can’t be written off, ever. PSG no matter how much they spend will always find it tough to win it due to lack of competitiveness in the French League. They may do a Porto one day or an Ajax, but I doubt they will compete regularly for it.

Real have this almost magnetic thing with the CL so can’t be written off, ever. PSG no matter how much they spend will always find it tough to win it due to lack of competitiveness in the French League. They may do a Porto one day or an Ajax, but I doubt they will compete regularly for it.

Even those teams played in competitive leagues no? Or at least Porto didn't win it with a team full of stars.

Guest Howaythetoon

Love Zidane mind. Kind of hope Spurs win it for some reason or even Liverpool because of Klopp.

Marcus McGuane in our squad for today's Catalan SuperCup match against Espanyol. First Englishman to play for Barça since Lineker if he takes the field tonight.

What's the point in that?

Marcus McGuane in our squad for today's Catalan SuperCup match against Espanyol. First Englishman to play for Barça since Lineker if he takes the field tonight.

It's so pointless, not even livescore is listing it

Never even heard of him. No doubt he'll be in the England squad before he even starts a game for Barca.

We bought him from Arsenal this January window.

None. I'd say it's a glorified friendly, but nobody even bothers to try to glorify it.