The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Since stevie G hung up his boots i don't really mind liverpool, not much to dislike about the current side and i quite like Klopp. Hope they do win it tbh but can only see madrid winning it from here, ronaldo hat trick in the final or something no doubt

Guest firetotheworks

That's Arsenal through unless CSKA can get 2 in 15 minutes to take it to extra time.

You Michael Owen now? [emoji38]

That's below the belt, like. [emoji38] It wasn't for the benefit of anyone watching and I was the first person to post that they'd scored.

Guest firetotheworks

That's Arsenal through unless CSKA can get 2 in 15 minutes to take it to extra time.

Thanks for the maths, Carol.

Thanks for the patter, shite patter.

Guest covmag

Chelsea win today and we are almost home  O0

can smell a few European hangovers this weekend, watch ya bets

I'd prefer Southampton in the prem than Huddersfield but Southampton have a few more players I'd like to poach.

Im aware Palace are in the mix too but I just fancy them to get enough.

Guest firetotheworks

Fuck sake Chelsea, they have been awful, not that Southampton have been any better.

Southampton winning makes no difference to us now like. Unless it's just that you'd just prefer Huddersfield to stay up.

Fuck sake Chelsea, they have been awful, not that Southampton have been any better.

Southampton winning makes no difference to us now like. Unless it's just that you'd just prefer Huddersfield to stay up.

Southampton would improve in the summer in order to not be involved in another relegation battle. Huddersfield would improve but would do so still expecting another relegation battle. It doesn’t matter if our target next season is not to be relegated, mid table, or Europe, Southampton being in the league would provide us with more competition.

Guest firetotheworks

Southampton would improve in the summer in order to not be involved in another relegation battle. Huddersfield would improve but would do so still expecting another relegation battle. It doesn’t matter if our target next season is not to be relegated, mid table, or Europe, Southampton being in the league would provide us with more competition.

:thup: Fair point.

Guest firetotheworks

I maintain that Crystal Palace aren't certain to go down, as originally insisted upon.

I still don't think they'll go down. Look at me with my bold predictions.