The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Guest Howaythetoon

So what? If Huddersfield stay up, they will be buzzing.

"Ooh we're staying up but we ONLY got 35 points so we're not celebrating"

You're usually a really good poster, but this is a super strange viewpoint to have.

TBF I said celebrate it like a cup win. Like go completely over the top as if they've blew through the 40 point mark and left teams in their wake. When the reality is they'd have been relegated in most of recent seasons on 35 points. And if Soton get a win they'll most likely be down.

I've been awake since 4am, so my logic might be somewhat extreme atm. Anyway, Stoke need to get their finger out, they should be ahead. 

Greg wind your neck in :lol:

It's Huddersfield Town. It doesn't matter if they crawl over the line it's a massive achievement and they should rightly celebrate it like it's their biggest achievement in the last 40 years if they do stay up. It's their first season in the top flight since 1972 and they've spent most of the last 20 years in the 3rd tier where Sunderland are heading. It gives them a fighting chance of consolidating and making something of this rather than falling back down.

Aye, how dare a small club like them just stay up. Who cares if the rest are dross, their rise has been brilliant and I’m all for that happening to clubs like them because it shows the rest that big things can be achieved. I hope they do stay up. Given the size of our club and our manager, them just staying up and us staying up with a few games to spare for me makes their achievement all the more remarkable and shows you just how badly we are ran by Ashley because a few weeks back we looked right in the shit and they looked like they may just stay up ahead of us.

Never got the Stoke hatred tbh. They were wretched to begin with but they needed to be to establish themselves. Last few years they played better football, got some good players in and looked a decent Premier League team. I reckon they'll be back fairly quickly.

Guest Howaythetoon

A club like Stoke who are or were to all intents and purposes a well ran club shouldn be going down, not with that team anyway as they still have some good players. Lambert though, appointing him was begging to be taken down. Oh an :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Meanwhile in Barcelona Messi is contemplating whether he’ll ever be able to do it on a cold Wednesday night at Stoke now...