The other games today 2018/19

Greg

loving how the big man is making Pardew look so bad.

This. Every West Brom win is another nail in Pardew's managerial coffin.

Beautiful.

Such a shame, abusing Pardew in his own dedicated thread has become a valued NO ritual personally, not sure if it will be the same if he's not in the Premier.

He'll invariably smarm his way into some media gig, so hopefully the abuse opportunities will still be there a la Souness.

I don't actually mind Souness as a pundit tbh, even if he does talk some shite at times. Pardew on the other hand makes me want to take a hammer to the telly.

Guest firetotheworks

Absolute crease if West Brom stay up and make it impossible for anyone to defend Pardew.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

I'd be soooooooo interested in both of Southampton's full-backs if they go down

Everton fans are some of the worst. Massive boos because they're 0-0 at half time.

It's only funny because FSA is their manager.

Aren't they booing because FSA is their manager? And they're sick of the football he plays.

He was getting pelters when they won 2-0 away from home the other week I think

I'm quite amused at just how well semi-pro Ranheim are doing in the top division in Norway. I mean, the league is all pro, so they had to change from semi-pro to professional before the season started - but they're still very semi-pro. First team this minor in the top division in decades, and they're currently fucking Rosenborg about in their first ever pro-derby and are placed second in the league [emoji38] I love it. Literally feels like a real life game of FM as they shouldn't be anywhere near the top division.

I'm quite amused at just how well semi-pro Ranheim are doing in the top division in Norway. I mean, the league is all pro, so they had to change from semi-pro to professional before the season started - but they're still very semi-pro. First team this minor in the top division in decades, and they're currently f***ing Rosenborg about in their first ever pro-derby and are placed second in the league [emoji38] I love it. Literally feels like a real life game of FM as they shouldn't be anywhere near the top division.

Easily done in tin pot leagues tbh.

I'm quite amused at just how well semi-pro Ranheim are doing in the top division in Norway. I mean, the league is all pro, so they had to change from semi-pro to professional before the season started - but they're still very semi-pro. First team this minor in the top division in decades, and they're currently f***ing Rosenborg about in their first ever pro-derby and are placed second in the league [emoji38] I love it. Literally feels like a real life game of FM as they shouldn't be anywhere near the top division.

Easily done in tin pot leagues tbh.

It's a decent attempt, but the fact it's been decades since it happened kinda dampens the burning sensation :lol: