The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Wolves' team is really nowt special. They have a bloke who is third choice right back for Ireland starting and I've never heard of any of their centre halves. The rest is pretty unproven too bar probably Neves and Moutinho who's past his best

Yup.

Finishing 7th according to half the football world though. Lol.

Pellegrini seems a very uninspiring manager.

It all looked so promising at the time with him coming in and all those players they signed ... they might actually be worse than last season from what I'm seeing.

Fulham and Wolves are not really looking that impressive at all either.

It's interesting.

It all looked so promising at the time with him coming in and all those players they signed ... they might actually be worse than last season from what I'm seeing.

It's interesting.

When they played Liverpool he was sat there like he hadn't a clue, he looks like he just sends his side out and if it works great, ifnot he doesn't know how to change it.

He reminds me of Wenger at the end of his Arsenal reign.

It's interesting.

When they played Liverpool he was sat there like he hadn't a clue, he looks like he just sends his side out and if it works great, if not he doesn't know how to change it.

He reminds me of Wenger at the end of his Arsenal reign.

Had no idea McClaren was back in work, how the hell does he keep doing it?  :lol:

Anyway that's cheered me up a bit  :lol:

Aye, bottom of the league. Played three, lost three, goal difference minus eight.