The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Wonder what the craic is with Sané

15 mins against Huddersfield, 5 mins against Arsenal, taken off at HT in the community shield and again not started today

Hardly used in pre-season either

Might want Sterling to play inside from the left to create the space for Mendy to attack on the outside?

Personally i prefer watching Bernardo Silva more than David Silva.

What? D. Silva is so good man..

Didn't say he isn't, and he is good to watch, just think Bernardo is even nicer on the eye, i'm not saying he is the better player.

Fair enough. Bernardo is a lot better for City than for Portugal. Interesting that Sane doesnt get a chance. And bad for my Fantasy.

Great, when we play City at their place next week, Neville is going to slag us off something chronic because we won't play like Wolves are now.

eh its sort of vald imo, they've played well against them imo.

I know, but being away it'll be harder for us and we've not spent the money Wolves have. It's more the way Neville will slag us off (if he does) if we get pushed back, the way he didn't other teams who played the same as we did, or were made to by Man City.

Great, when we play City at their place next week, Neville is going to slag us off something chronic because we won't play like Wolves are now.

eh its sort of vald imo, they've played well against them imo.

I know, but being away it'll be harder for us and we've not spent the money Wolves have. It's more the way Neville will slag us off (if he does) if we get pushed back, the way he didn't other teams who played the same as we did, or were made to by Man City.

Yeah I agree, I thought we played much better away from home against them tbh.

We did to be fair, i just hated the way he slated us and ignored the same thing for other teams.

Nobody can criticise any way of playing against Man City IMO, it’s idiotic. Whatever a team thinks they need to do is fine by me, we’re talking about one of the best teams in the world.

Aye and you end getting pushed back because of how Man City play.