The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Lopetegui must be the unluckiest man on Earth regarding how his big breaks have always ended up in tears. When he was a goalie both his debut games for Real Madrid and Barcelona were a disaster and condemned his career at both clubs (his debut game for Barça is one of the worst goalie performances I have ever witnessed). Then he faints during his first day as a talking head for the Spanish TV and loses the gig. Then he goes to become a fairly promising manager but loses the Spain job in the eve of a WC (although that was his doing) for the Madrid job, which he has lost a mere two months into the season.

Then again, he's got many big breaks. So I guess he can't complain.

Zaha doesn't even really dive, it's another level of cheating where he just makes sure there's contact without making it obvious that he's gone out of his way to do it. He's proper sneaky.

A few palace players do the same

Vardy used to initiate the contact all the time before throwing himself to the floor too

He’s ace though, i’ll allow that.

RLC scores again for Chelsea. Who on here said he’s average?

Probably triggs.

More than likely.

Something about palace I really don’t like.

Wait, what? :lol:

Don’t think I’ve ever commented on him as I haven’t really seen enough of him. Though, scoring a late goal in an easy win isn’t proving that he isn’t average mind :lol:

Zaha doesn't even really dive, it's another level of cheating where he just makes sure there's contact without making it obvious that he's gone out of his way to do it. He's proper sneaky.

A few palace players do the same

Vardy used to initiate the contact all the time before throwing himself to the floor too

He’s ace though, i’ll allow that.

RLC scores again for Chelsea. Who on here said he’s average?

Probably triggs.

More than likely.

Something about palace I really don’t like.

Wait, what? :lol:

Don’t think I’ve ever commented on him as I haven’t really seen enough of him. Though, scoring a late goal in an easy win isn’t proving that he isn’t average mind :lol:

His hattrick in midweek in Europe helps though.