The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

I’d quite like Milner back here under Rafa but he’s not good enough for a team going for the title.

Funnily enough I'd say he's the exact player needed. :lol: At least a 7/10 every week, plays multiple positions, great mentality, does the dirty work, has experience of winning the league.

He was all that. I think he’s off the pace this year. Probably because he’s been playing forever.

He was arguably Liverpool's most effective player up until Christmas along with Van Dijk. I think he just might need a rest but they can't afford to.

I’d quite like Milner back here under Rafa but he’s not good enough for a team going for the title.

Funnily enough I'd say he's the exact player needed. :lol: At least a 7/10 every week, plays multiple positions, great mentality, does the dirty work, has experience of winning the league.

He was all that. I think he’s off the pace this year. Probably because he’s been playing forever.

He was arguably Liverpool's most effective player up until Christmas along with Van Dijk. I think he just might need a rest but they can't afford to.

Yeah to be fair i’m judging him on the last 6 or so games so you’re probably right.

Man united will run out of players here.