The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Pisses me off that we're still a one man team after all these years, but what a man that is :smitten:

:D :D "A one man team cannot happen in under 8's football never mind one of the greatest club sides in the history of football" .................Messi "hold my beer"

Guest firetotheworks

What a finish again by Messi.  As if people try to justify still that Ronaldo is better.

I'm probably slipping more and more into cultism with it tbh :lol:, but the more I watch him the more I find it laughable that he hasn't won more or less every Balon D'or since 2008 tbh. I find it laughable that anyone other than Pele and Maradona are still mentioned alongside him and Ronaldo has never been anywhere near him. 

Guest neesy111

What a finish again by Messi.  As if people try to justify still that Ronaldo is better.

I'm probably slipping more and more into cultism with it tbh :lol:, but the more I watch him the more I find it laughable that he hasn't won more or less every Balon D'or since 2008 tbh. I find it laughable that anyone other than Pele and Maradona are still mentioned alongside him and Ronaldo has never been anywhere near him.

Quite a few people at work in my new job are Portuguese, they even hate him.  Say he has no humility.  That's Ronaldo.

Pretty obvious why, Madrid has won 3 CLs in a row with Ronaldo scoring key goals along the way, i think everyone with sense knows Messi is better and the only way they are comparable is goalscoring but when it comes to Balon D'or team success matters and they are not going to give it to Messi when Ronaldo's team is winning the CL.

Guest firetotheworks

Zaha gets constantly kicked all over and still carries on tbf. He dives though, that's the problem rather than bravery imo.