The other games today 2018/19

Greg

What trouble are Villa in if they don't win like? Financial I'm guessing?

No but they have a shite manager and a squad full of knackers. Given the lottery of play offs, they really need automatic promotion and their side is nowhere near that in my opinion.

They will be in trouble like. It'll be their 3rd championship season and judging by the last 2 they will exceed the FFP regulations. The squad is made of ageing players and loans. Literally no assets other than Hogan and Grealish.

No but they have a shite manager and a squad full of knackers. Given the lottery of play offs, they really need automatic promotion and their side is nowhere near that in my opinion.

Surprised they got this far tbh, they look absolutely dismal. How shit do you have to be to get relegated from this division?

No more parachute payments so would need a big reduction in wages

:thup: I see.

We should absolutely be in for Jack Grealish then if they are forced to cash in on their assets. He's already done more for Newcastle by scoring the goal to win us the league than he has for Villa so it makes sense.

Guest firetotheworks

Hmm, thought that was an obvious yellow tbh. No idea why the co-commentator is so insistent that it should have been red.

i can't decide on that tackle, its bad, but I dunno if it's red bad

Looked more like an orange card to me. Fredericks in the first half was a lot worse

This. Grealish Yellow at best.

Guest firetotheworks

Villa equaliser and then a 126th minute Fulham winner off Terry's arse would be great.