The other games today 2018/19

Greg

My god this is a joke.

Ritchie had one disallowed last season for us and we never got to retake it. What happened there again?

That was for encroachment rather than a stuttered run up

And Stroud didn't know the encroachment rules.

Apologies if I was supposed to know this but Chris Foy just admitted every single goal is checked with VAR. So won't that natually end up with what some of us fear, that every goal ends up a massive anti-climax? At least a minute or two after EVERY goal to check it was okay. Teams demanding the ref checks it etc etc.

Apologies if I was supposed to know this but Chris Foy just admitted every single goal is checked with VAR. So won't that natually end up with what some of us fear, that every goal ends up a massive anti-climax? At least a minute or two after EVERY goal to check it was okay. Teams demanding the ref checks it etc etc.

I doubt you'll even notice it happening for 90% of goals. It's not like the ref is going to the monitor after every goal, only when he's informed that there is something he might have missed and might want to reconsider.

And for things like offsides he wont even check the monitor, he'll just be informed about it and give a freekick instead.