The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Guest neesy111

It's mad that Man Utd are comfortably 2nd. Liverpool by far the 2nd best team in the league IMO.

Drew too many games.

I mean he's always looked like he had the potential to be a top player, but the issue was always his finishing and end product. Would see him continuously skin people for fun at Roma then bottle 1v1s. Happened far too often.

Guest firetotheworks

It's mad that Man Utd are comfortably 2nd. Liverpool by far the 2nd best team in the league IMO.

:thup:

I think you’re wrong too :lol:. We drew at Anfield and beat them 4-1 at home. We have almost the same record. They are not by far the second best team in the league.

Guest neesy111

I think you’re wrong too :lol:. We drew at Anfield and beat them 4-1 at home. We have almost the same record. They are not by far the second best team in the league.

They are the only team in the PL to beat city this season if your doing comparisons of results.

I mean he's always looked like he had the potential to be a top player, but the issue was always his finishing and end product. Would see him continuously skin people for fun at Roma then bottle 1v1s. Happened far too often.

I imagine playing for someone like Klopp has elevated his confidence ten fold. Klopp is so positive and encouraging regarding forward play, and doesn't come down on players that make mistakes. It must be such a relief and must allow guys to play with so much freedom.

It is stunning that Liverpool have not dropped off one bit having lost Coutinho. He is in fact now an afterthought there. Firmino, Mane and Salah just get better and better under Klopp.

They are the only team in the PL to beat city this season if your doing comparisons of results.

The best comparisons are head-to-head and league performance. Our league performance is almost identical, and we stuff them on the head-to-head. We can have an argument about who’s better, but Liverpool are not better than us “by far”. They’re just not :lol:.

The best comparisons are head-to-head and league performance. Our league performance is almost identical, and we stuff them on the head-to-head. We can have an argument about who’s better, but Liverpool are not better than us “by far”. They’re just not :lol:.

You could argue Spurs are better than Man Utd, yet you are 4 points behind.

Man Utd fans must be stewing man :lol:

To see the football their neighbours Man City and big rivals Liverpool are producing while Mourinho schools them on "football heritage" must be absolutely sickening :lol:

Both teams star players are also two players Mourinho jettisoned from Chelsea! ;D