The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Delighted for Seanie Maguire, 7 in 7 for Preston since returning from injury. Left the League of Ireland halfway through the season last season and still finished top scorer :lol:

He seems to be doing better than the other lad they signed from the LOI who was more hyped up.

It's mad that Man Utd are comfortably 2nd. Liverpool by far the 2nd best team in the league IMO.

:thup:

I think you’re wrong too :lol:. We drew at Anfield and beat them 4-1 at home. We have almost the same record. They are not by far the second best team in the league.

They are the only team in the PL to beat city this season if your doing comparisons of results.

The best comparisons are head-to-head and league performance. Our league performance is almost identical, and we stuff them on the head-to-head. We can have an argument about who’s better, but Liverpool are not better than us “by far”. They’re just not :lol:.

You could argue Spurs are better than Man Utd, yet you are 4 points behind.

You could. I wouldn’t argue that we’re better than them by far though.

Delighted for Seanie Maguire, 7 in 7 for Preston since returning from injury. Left the League of Ireland halfway through the season last season and still finished top scorer :lol:

He seems to be doing better than the other lad they signed from the LOI who was more hyped up.

The season Horgan left he had been the best player in the league, but Maguire had an extra half season and was absolutely unbelievable, basically won the league for Cork. Horgan had much better players around him at Dundalk too

Guest firetotheworks

It's mad that Man Utd are comfortably 2nd. Liverpool by far the 2nd best team in the league IMO.

I think you’re wrong too [emoji38]. We drew at Anfield and beat them 4-1 at home. We have almost the same record. They are not by far the second best team in the league.

And Liverpool beat Man City who beat you 4-1. It's not as simple as all that. I don't think you're as good as Liverpool overall now that they've improved a bit defensively, that was the only thing holding them back and their attack is only second to Man City.

They've been by far the second best side since maybe matchweek 10. Between that and their style of play it makes sense most would think they're clearly the second best team in the league.

You mean since we beat them 4-1 in match week 9 :lol:?

Look, I get it, they’re really good. I think you could argue that us, Man U, and Liverpool have been well-matched this season, with Liverpool strong going forward and erratic defensively, Man U very defensive, and us a bit more balanced and consistent. Have Liverpool been better than us since week 10? Yeah, probably. Have they been better by far? No.

I think you’re wrong too [emoji38]. We drew at Anfield and beat them 4-1 at home. We have almost the same record. They are not by far the second best team in the league.

And Liverpool beat Man City who beat you 4-1. It's not as simple as all that. I don't think you're as good as Liverpool overall now that they've improved a bit defensively, that was the only thing holding them back and their attack is only second to Man City.

I agree they’ve been better. In the most direct comparison between the sides since week 9, we were better (the 2-2 draw). If they were better than us by far, then that would not have been the case.

I’m bound by law to argue our side, but only if you’re wrong :lol:.

Spurs have been brilliant considering the fact they’ve basically played home games at a neutral venue and haven’t been able to field a settled central midfield duo all season, but Liverpool play the type of football everyone wants to see.

Still think Spurs are the better “team” at this stage, but I’d prefer to watch Liverpool every week.

Fair enough?

Spurs have been brilliant considering the fact they’ve basically played home games at a neutral venue and haven’t been able to field a settled central midfield duo all season, but Liverpool play the type of football everyone wants to see.

Still think Spurs are the better “team” at this stage, but I’d prefer to watch Liverpool every week.

Fair enough?

Agree with this. :thup:

and Man Utd beat Liverpool. Newcastle beat Man Utd

Newcastle > the lot of them

They've been by far the second best side since maybe matchweek 10. Between that and their style of play it makes sense most would think they're clearly the second best team in the league.

You mean since we beat them 4-1 in match week 9 :lol:?

Look, I get it, they’re really good. I think you could argue that us, Man U, and Liverpool have been well-matched this season, with Liverpool strong going forward and erratic defensively, Man U very defensive, and us a bit more balanced and consistent. Have Liverpool been better than us since week 10? Yeah, probably. Have they been better by far? No.

I mean after that match was when Liverpool's season really took off, so yeah, sounds right. Obviously the points total is what really matter but I think Liverpool have been the best team bar Man City for a few months now.

Fair enough?

Oh absolutely :lol:. Not sure I could listen to YNWA every other week though.

All i’m saying is that Liverpool are not better than us “by far”.

I’m just being particularly belligerent because i’m surrounded by idiot faux-Irish people dressed ludicrously, watching Fox News, on which the biggest c***s in the world are applauding even bigger c***s for doing unbelievably cuntish things. I need more Guinness.

Guest firetotheworks

I agree they’ve been better. In the most direct comparison between the sides since week 9, we were better (the 2-2 draw). If they were better than us by far, then that would not have been the case.

I’m bound by law to argue our side, but only if you’re wrong [emoji38].

Well agree to disagree. I have no bias for any of the teams involved, if I thought Spurs or whoever were anywhere near as good, I'd say. I just simply think that Liverpool are by far the best footballing side after Man City, even if the results haven't always matched up with that.

Guest neesy111

Liverpool imo are the only side that will be able to challenge city going forward from an attacking point of view.  Still think Liverpool need a RB and CB still.

Guest firetotheworks

Ugh. Spawny shits. I'm trying to think of a more boring, relatively successful team than Mourinho's Man United, like.