The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Was a pen like. How the fuck did Juve switch off so badly to leave him in so much space with thirty seconds to play?

What a penalty from Ronaldo after all that, just never in doubt.

I despise Real, but Lucas isn't flopping, he's going to put his head to the ball and score. If Benatia doesn't touch the ball first, I still haven't seen a clear replay then it's a penalty tbf. Do think the red card is a bit weak however. What is the ref expecting after making a decision like that in this game?

Juve have let themselves down here like. Petulant arseholes acting like spoilt brats. I liked them before the last 10 minutes. :lol:

I don't get this view. It's an emotional game ffs. They were inches away from one of the greatest comebacks ever. Their reaction is totally understandable.

Juve have let themselves down here like. Petulant arseholes acting like spoilt brats. I liked them before the last 10 minutes. :lol:

I don't get this view. It's an emotional game ffs. They were inches away from one of the greatest comebacks ever. Their reaction is totally understandable.

Nah, not having that. If it was the wrong decision you could just about argue their case, but not there.

Nah, not having that. If it was the wrong decision you could just about argue their case, but not there.

What a load of shite.

What a load of shite.

tenor.gif?itemid=5412476

What a load of shite.

:thup: People expecting them to applaud the decision?

From the debate on here I was expecting the incident to be more controversial. Having seen the images, and as much as I would enjoy seeing Real get screwed over don't see how you can't give a pen there.

The Buffon red card seems exaggerated though. Ref grandstanding?

O0 My thought after seeing the highlights, understand the  pen not the red

I despise Real, but Lucas isn't flopping, he's going to put his head to the ball and score. If Benatia doesn't touch the ball first, I still haven't seen a clear replay then it's a penalty tbf. Do think the red card is a bit weak however. What is the ref expecting after making a decision like that in this game?

He didnt touch it at all. Just ploughed straight through Lucas.

What a load of shite.

:thup: People expecting them to applaud the decision?

If that had been Man Utd under Sir Alex they'd have got criticism for it.

Guest firetotheworks

Tbf, regardless of your views on the penalty decision - after all of the time in-between the decision, then the sending off, Szchesny coming on, there's a lot of time to think about it, let people get in your ear and end up fluffing it. With all of that in mind it's an absolutely incredible penalty from Harry Kane.

What a load of shite.

tenor.gif?itemid=5412476

You touch bairns.

Tbf, regardless of your views on the penalty decision - after all of the time in-between the decision, then the sending off, Szchesny coming on, there's a lot of time to think about it, let people get in your ear and end up fluffing it. With all of that in mind it's an absolutely incredible penalty from Harry Kane.

:lol:

:lol: