The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Benatia getting away with murder in all this. He was the one out of position meaning a foul was the only way of stopping the goalscoring chance. He's the one Buffon should be taking it out on if anyone.

Spot on mate - my exact thoughts too!

He lost his man and then smashed the panic button when Ronnie headed it back across!

And Buffon screaming in the refs face, forcing him to step backwards with aggressive behaviour. As annoying as it was being Buffon's last hurrah, it's a clear a red for dissent as you'll ever see. The ref had no choice at all.

He did. Could be less of a weak person.

And Buffon screaming in the refs face, forcing him to step backwards with aggressive behaviour. As annoying as it was being Buffon's last hurrah, it's a clear a red for dissent as you'll ever see. The ref had no choice at all.

He did. Could be less of a weak person.

I'm not even gonna....nah.

Let's just put it all to bed. It was all a massive shame, but having it snatched away like that was always going to provoke/frustrate Buffon and the Juventus players whether you see the penalty as being the correct decision or not, but you can't go and nudge the ref aggressively like he did. And the fact it all directs the attention away from a spectacular Juve performance is just as big a shame, they were absolutely outstanding. No idea how Allegri was going to approach a feat like that but bloody hell, they deserved to take it to extra time at least. Amazed Mandzukic has only got 9 goals this season in all competitions when he played like that last night.

Anyway, hopefully Arsenal get a good run for their money tonight ahead of Sunday.

Let's just put it all to bed. It was all a massive shame, but having it snatched away like that was always going to provoke/frustrate Buffon and the Juventus players whether you see the penalty as being the correct decision or not, but you can't go and nudge the ref aggressively like he did. And the fact it all directs the attention away from a spectacular Juve performance is just as big a shame, they were absolutely outstanding. No idea how Allegri was going to approach a feat like that but bloody hell, they deserved to take it to extra time at least. Amazed Kane has only got 24 goals this season in all competitions when he played like that last night.

Anyway, hopefully Arsenal get a good run for their money tonight ahead of Sunday.

FYP

I don't get why it's a massive shame though. :lol:

They were beaten fair and square over two legs. There was no cheating, no wrong doings...imagine if players and teams acted like that every time they lost to a last minute penalty

If that was us, would you not have gone radge at the decision initially? Before calming down after seeing the replays? I would have.

Aye, but it's not 'a shame' that it happened. He lost his rag, was rightly sent-off, they lost, get on with it. The post match interview where he'd had time to calm down was an embarrassment.

I completely disagree with all of this tbh :lol:

Aye, but it's not 'a shame' that it happened. He lost his rag, was rightly sent-off, they lost, get on with it. The post match interview where he'd had time to calm down was an embarrassment.

I just wish I was eating chips when watching it :lol:

Yep, likewise. Buffon is a legend of the game, respected by all (see Ronaldo and him whilst Buffon was giving his post match interviews) who unfortunately bowed out like that. Anyone affiliated with any club, even if you think "err calchopolly, ah hate them sur much, bloody cheetin italians", if they were in that position about to deservedly make the greatest comeback by an away side in CL history against the most successful CL club in history and had it taken away by a soft penalty (I'm not disputing if it was a penalty or not, it was a pen, but it was on the soft side for me) would lose their rag. Having a go at Buffon and/or the Juve players for it is a bit daft. But they were fucking fantastic last night, as were Ronaldo & co. in the first leg. They deserved to take it to extra time, but they didn't. They're out. That's football. Let's move on.

Yep, likewise. Buffon is a legend of the game, respected by all (see Ronaldo and him whilst Buffon was giving his post match interviews) who unfortunately bowed out like that. Anyone affiliated with any club, even if you think "err calchopolly, ah hate them sur much, bloody cheetin italians", if they were in that position about to deservedly make the greatest comeback by an away side in CL history against the most successful CL club in history and had it taken away by a soft penalty (I'm not disputing if it was a penalty or not, it was a pen, but it was on the soft side for me) would lose their rag. Having a go at Buffon and/or the Juve players for it is a bit daft. But they were f***ing fantastic last night, as were Ronaldo & co. in the first leg. They deserved to take it to extra time, but they didn't. They're out. That's football. Let's move on.

:thup:

Guest firetotheworks

Come on you Russian guys!

Sent from Хуавейская честь 7 Если вы переводите, и вы читаете это, вы влагалище.