The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Other than the front 3 of Liverpool & Van Dijk, it's somewhat surprising to see that team line-up potentially/likely through to the last 2 in Europe - it looks fairly unspectacular on paper. That said I witnessed Chelsea beat Bayern with a make-shift 11 & a stand-in coach so I shouldn't be too surprised.

And it looks like they would have got to the final comfortably. Never been behind from the KO rounds. Gone through by a number of goals each time.

If they win it, it will be deserved.

Liverpool have done exceptionally well in the competition this season but it would have been very interesting if Man City didn't have a goal wrongly disallowed in the 2nd leg that would have made it 2-0 with 45 minutes still left to go

Other than the front 3 of Liverpool & Van Dijk, it's somewhat surprising to see that team line-up potentially/likely through to the last 2 in Europe - it looks fairly unspectacular on paper. That said I witnessed Chelsea beat Bayern with a make-shift 11 & a stand-in coach so I shouldn't be too surprised.

And it looks like they would have got to the final comfortably. Never been behind from the KO rounds. Gone through by a number of goals each time.

If they win it, it will be deserved.

I hope they do.

An absolute honour to see Gini score in a CL semi final

LOL, I was thinking when Henderson went up for the coin toss how much wanking there would be on RTG, about their academy product captaining a champs league final captain.  I bet there is at least on thread on it.