The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Wonder how many decisions have been made before by the 4th official inputting from what they’ve seen on the TV monitor in the dugout - the way Jon Moss says that, it’s like it’s normal practice to ask.

The second amazing part is how casually Jon Moss just says ‘I’ve got no idea to be honest... I’m giving a penalty” :lol: If there is doubt, a penalty shouldn’t be given. Absolutely incredible that.

Wonder how many decisions have been made before by the 4th official inputting from what they’ve seen on the TV monitor in the dugout - the way Jon Moss says that, it’s like it’s normal practice to ask.

The second amazing part is how casually Jon Moss just says ‘I’ve got no idea to be honest... I’m giving a penalty” :lol: If there is doubt, a penalty shouldn’t be given. Absolutely incredible that.

Exactly, utterly bizarre that  :lol:

f*** you 54.

:tobey:

Haha I deleted it! Just like you did...

Was it that ludicrous suit that confused you?

I turned it on iPlayer and my half drunk self thought it looked like Lawrenson was on one side, Jason Mohammad was Danny Murphy on the other with Jenas. :lol:

Smart: "All I need to know is, did Lovren touch the ball?"

Moss: "I don't know."

Smart: "If he's not touched the ball, it is offside, so you're chalking off the penalty. It has to be offside if Lovren has not touched the ball.”

Christian Eriksen: "He did touch the ball."

Emre Can: "He didn't touch the ball."

Moss: "Just talk to me again."

Smart: "You know what I'm asking; I need to clarify, has Lovren touched the ball? If he has, it's a deliberate action and, therefore, it's a penalty. If he has not, it is offside.

Moss: "I have no idea whether Lovren touched the ball to be honest with you. Martin (Atkinson), have you got anything from TV? I'm giving the penalty

Love Eriksen/Can :lol:

Wait, Valverde rested Messi? :lol:

In a derby match as well.  Mind, when you have that much of a gap you can probably rotate a bit more with the CL coming up.

The derbies this year have been pretty feisty. Piqué has been a boss or a total cunt depending on your side of the aisle :lol: