The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Bakayoko useless idiot s****.

I watched some analysis videos of him recently. His touch, passing and positional awareness are absolutely s****. And he has zero work rate. Its actually hilarious how poor he is considering the price.

Wouldn't be happy if we paid £4m for him.

How have they managed to get that so wrong man :lol:

I mean ... what on earth were the scouts looking at for goodness sake.

I watched some analysis videos of him recently. His touch, passing and positional awareness are absolutely s****. And he has zero work rate. Its actually hilarious how poor he is considering the price.

Probably him dominating Man City in the CL last season

It’s infuriating how we have fallen into a world where contact = penalty, because we are seeing more and more where players who win the penalty are the ones who have initiated the contact, rather than the other way round.

Deloufeu hits his leg into Courtois and then arches his back and flies to the floor. Yesterday, Kane kicked his foot into Karius’ shoulder as he was already diving to the floor. Vardy is awful for it too.

It’s cheating, it should be stopped and these players should all be banned. You should only be getting a penalty if the contact is initiated by the opponent and is sufficient to make you lose your feet. Fuck off with saying ‘he’s running so fast the slightest touch would knock him off balance’, pitiful excuse and there is no way that the contct today or yesterday was enough to send anyone flying off their feet.

Probably him dominating Man City in the CL last season

He must have that 1 in 40 (Sissoko style) games...everyone bangs on about that game, i didn't see it, i've just seen the dozen ish games where he's ultra fucking wank.

I think that's a pen from the angle I've seen. There's a slight touch I think and it stops him from continuing his run and getting to the ball

:lol:

That’s utter bollocks I’m afraid, he’s got no interest in continuing his run or getting to the ball.

I think that's a pen from the angle I've seen. There's a slight touch I think and it stops him from continuing his run and getting to the ball

Howay man. What angle makes that look like a penalty?

You said it yourself, a ‘slight touch’, not a chance in hell does that slight touch (that Deloufeu initiated) is enough for him to put both of his legs together and dive in the air - he could easily have carried on running with nee bother there.

:lol:

That’s utter bollocks I’m afraid, he’s got no interest in continuing his run or getting to the ball.

I disagree. Once he feels the contact he goes down theatrically of course but he doesn't even move towards Courtois or anything

Howay man. What angle makes that look like a penalty?

You said it yourself, a ‘slight touch’, not a chance in hell does that slight touch (that Deloufeu initiated) is enough for him to put both of his legs together and dive in the air - he could easily have carried on running with nee bother there.

Angle from directly in front of the incident. A slight touch of your ankle when you're sprinting flat out can easily make you fall like. Its obviously very theatrical mind

Football is well and truly f***ed if they think that's a penalty, honestly absolutely f***ed.

the bit that pisses me off is when a pundit (Owen) says he's "been clever" - no he's fucking cheated, just like you did in your career you cunt

I’m pretty sure the foul rule doesn’t say anything about brushing lightly against another player, or an attacker reaching out their leg to make sure they’re touched.

There's contact so he had the right to go down, that's what a ref whose name I can't remember said about Kane's yesterday. And I've heard it a million times before from people in the game. People that want it to remain a contact sport are fighting a losing battle.

I’m pretty sure the foul rule doesn’t say anything about brushing lightly against another player, or an attacker reaching out their leg to make sure they’re touched.

There's contact so he had the right to go down, that's what a ref whose name I can't remember said about Kane's yesterday. And I've heard it a million times before from people in the game. People that want it to remain a contact sport are fighting a losing battle.

But it’s only in the box really, that’s the weird thing. In open play there’s plenty of contact without anyone throwing themselves to the ground at the slightest touch.

Players still want contact in the game, some of them are just absolutely disgraceful cheats when it comes to getting a free goal.

I would honestly consider abolishing the penalty and just having a free kick from where the foul was.

But it’s only in the box really, that’s the weird thing. In open play there’s plenty of contact without anyone throwing themselves to the ground at the slightest touch.

Players still want contact in the game, some of them are just absolutely disgraceful cheats when it comes to getting a free goal.

I would honestly consider abolishing the penalty and just having a free kick from where the foul was.

That'd be great for us like, as we don't get any penalties anyway.

I think Deulofeu's leg is in a natural position for continuing his run, don't think he's the one initiating the contact

Jesus man, he’s desperate to touch the ball away from Courtois and go down. That’s the only thing in his mind.

Courtois is the one moving towards him, not the other way around. Deulofeu is in a perfectly natural position to follow the ball when he gets fouled. He feels the contact and makes a meal of it, yes but you have to do that if you want a penalty