The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Such a lovely goal that by Messi  :love:

Fun evening. Was a bit nervous during the first half because we weren't putting away the few clear-cut chances we made, but we were far more dangerous in the second half, hoying Coutinho in helped. As I said elsewhere, losing Iniesta makes it that Messi has to drop deeper to create stuff, I hope Coutinho can fill that role so Messi can be freed to just score great goals.

Dembelé had a great game too, unlucky to not bag one. Hope he has a breakout season, Valverde seems to like him.

Anyway, Alavés are pretty crap but it's always nice to have a good start.

Fun evening. Was a bit nervous during the first half because we weren't putting away the few clear-cut chances we made, but we were far more dangerous in the second half, hoying Coutinho in helped. As I said elsewhere, losing Iniesta makes it that Messi has to drop deeper to create stuff, I hope Coutinho can fill that role so Messi can be freed to just score great goals.

Dembelé had a great game too, unlucky to not bag one. Hope he has a breakout season, Valverde seems to like him.

When Arthur came on Coutinho went further forward and I thought you looked more dangerous. I've not seen much of Arthur BUT the commentators were suggesting he would be the one to replace Iniesta (not sure if they were just saying that because he's got the shirt number).

When Arthur came on Coutinho went further forward and I thought you looked more dangerous. I've not seen much of Arthur BUT the commentators were suggesting he would be the one to replace Iniesta (not sure if they were just saying that because he's got the shirt number).

Not yet, at least. Arthur indeed has bags of talent but he is raw and struggled against Sevilla for example.

Give him time though. He's a beautiful passer for sure.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Not yet, at least. Arthur indeed has bags of talent but he is raw and struggled against Sevilla for example.

Give him time though. He's a beautiful passer for sure.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

He's a bit slow, but he also played in a midfield with Rafinha and Busquets. I think he'll be much better with someone more dynamic. If he can lose a bit of weight I'll think he will be starting for you for many years to come after Rakitic gets past his best. He's more Xavi than Iniesta as well. Coutinho should be the Iniesta replacement. Dembele/Malcom on the left, Messi on the right/freerole and Suarez centrally.