The other games today 2018/19

Greg

say what you will about Fellaini and what it says about Mourinhio etc etc but it does have a habit of working

Like I said earlier on, Mourinho should just start him. He's a Mourinho guy through and through.

Deep down he wants him first on his team sheet every week, ahead of Pogba et al.

He just knows the fans would not stand for it :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

say what you will about Fellaini and what it says about Mourinhio etc etc but it does have a habit of working

I think it depends on what you consider working. It seems more like a bail out from losing every time I watch them.

Guest firetotheworks

The number 15 of Derby messed up, casually trying to chest it outside his box when he should have been clearing it.

Bradley ‘Megacunt’ Johnson.

You're just asking for your child to be bullied giving them a middle name like that.

I think it depends on what you consider working. It seems more like a bail out from losing every time I watch them.

not exactly a bad thing to have a reasonably effective plan b to go to, one of the things about football thats increasingly irritating me is the more dogmatic managers absolutely refusing to change their game plan under any circumstances even when its clearly not working

The number 15 of Derby messed up, casually trying to chest it outside his box when he should have been clearing it.

Bradley ‘Megacunt’ Johnson.

You're just asking for your child to be bullied giving them a middle name like that.

:lol: