The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Not sure how Calvert-Lewin is limited like. He's won the U20 WC and got into the Everton team largely because of his very good technical ability.

Maybe a bit harsh, as I don't know him that well, but I guess I just wouldn't expect him to try and go round the keeper that way.

Had a decent angle and enough time to get a good strike in across the goalie. Thought he should have just done that or rolled it across to Richarlison for the tap in.

Was such a waste of a great opportunity.

Dunno how to feel about that. There was a swing... :undecided:

Don't think there was any intention there, his eyes were on the ball.

It doesn't have to be intentional to be red though? He planted his elbow in the opponent's face. Good call by the ref. 

Thauvin with another tonight

To think the likes of Thauvin, Fekir, Payet, O Dembele can’t get into the French eleven  :iamatwat:

He has to be one of the best performing players in Europe right now. Man if anything encapsulates this club its the fuck up with Thauvin.

We're hardly the first club to buy a player who doesn't want to be here. Indeed. Thauvin isn't even our first; think of the dump truck full of cash they drove to Luque's house (and exactly what we got for that cash).