The other games today 2018/19

Greg

I was just thinking there hasn't been any problems with the draws in the Carabao Cup this year compared to last season's farce then I go to see the draw after tonight's games and find out it's taking place in 3 days time live on Quest

Ha aye at 9pm too! Who on earth came up with that idea?!

People will whinge at this weekend’s Sky offerings, but actually think I’ll bother watching Cardiff v Burnley and Bournemouth v Palace.

Sick of watching a top 4-5 club v bottom half club only to see a 4-0 battering, or the pundits moan if the opposition have the audacity to try and defend for a draw and ruin their entertainment. On paper those two games should be evenly matched and while the quality mightn’t be great, I reckon they’ll be good to watch.

People will whinge at this weekend’s Sky offerings, but actually think I’ll bother watching Cardiff v Burnley and Bournemouth v Palace.

Sick of watching a top 4-5 club v bottom half club only to see a 4-0 battering, or the pundits moan if the opposition have the audacity to try and defend for a draw and ruin their entertainment. On paper those two games should be evenly matched and while the quality mightn’t be great, I reckon they’ll be good to watch.

Bournemouth - Palace maybe. Cardiff - Burnley definitely not.