The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Phil Neville reckons Wolves are the best ever side to come up into the Premier League.

And yes, he was asked about KK's side. Stuck to his answer. :lol: :lol:

Forest were absolutely class 94/95 n all.

Just had a gander and didn’t realise they got the same points total we did the year before. Roy-Collymore-Bohinen was a lush trio.

Phil Neville reckons Wolves are the best ever side to come up into the Premier League.

In recent memory, I'd say he was right.

Our 10/11 and 17/18 sides achieved a lot but player for player, I'd say yea.

Guest firetotheworks

Is Phil Neville off his tits? There is absolutely no way that Wolves are the best team to come up from the Championship ahead of the 93/94 Newcastle team that finished 3rd, beating Liverpool home and away, Arsenal, Spurs Away, Chelsea, Villa, Everton, both Sheffields, Man City, West Ham, and drew with Man United, all while being given the nickname The Entertainers because they were that fucking good.

He said all time. He's a prick.

Merson said Rafa has the dream job and thinks the stick Ashley gets is OTT. Whar a prick.

He said all time. He's a prick.

Merson said Rafa has the dream job and thinks the stick Ashley gets is OTT. Whar a prick.

Phil Neville is definetily stupid, like.

It's also very early to be judging these things. Unless they hit the top four, they're not touching us.

I was at the match, it was surreal. It went in and there was that split second when everyone just looks at each other WTF style.

I've been going down the Villa for over 40 years now, and that is probably the best goal I've seen there, at least in terms of technique.

Scholes.