The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Is Sarri s*** defensively?

Its only one game and they had conceded 8 goals before it :lol:

Just asking, this has been shocking like, could/should be about 8-0

Its been very poor but they've had to chase the game from the start and have obviously left gaps. In reality they should have had a penalty which probably would have made it 1-1 and the rest of the game is completely different

now looks like River Plate v boca will kick off at 9pm.  Boca president wanted it postponed and apparently ambulances that came to treat the injured players were also pelted with missiles!

I can see it being postponed even more. 2 players to the hospital with cuts on their arms and head. Tear gas was thrown towards the players bus so a few of the Boca players entered the dressing room with tears. Insane images. River has cheated their way through this Libertadores so would love to see Boca just get the title without this game even being played.

Surely river should be thrown out for this.

Not sure they'll be thrown out. Similar has happened before, although FIFA has apparently joined in on how to proceed. Do think it'll be postponed to a later date (possibly tomorrow), at the same time I hope they're kicked out as they've been ridiculously favoured by referees the whole way.

Surely river should be thrown out for this.

Not sure they'll be thrown out. Similar has happened before, although FIFA has apparently joined in on how to proceed. Do think it'll be postponed to a later date (possibly tomorrow), at the same time I hope they're kicked out as they've been ridiculously favoured by referees the whole way.

did boca not get kicked out a few years ago when the river players were attacked with pepper spray at the bombanera, although that was just a group game i think