The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Surely river should be thrown out for this.

Not sure they'll be thrown out. Similar has happened before, although FIFA has apparently joined in on how to proceed. Do think it'll be postponed to a later date (possibly tomorrow), at the same time I hope they're kicked out as they've been ridiculously favoured by referees the whole way.

did boca not get kicked out a few years ago when the river players were attacked with pepper spray at the bombanera, although that was just a group game i think

Weren't really thrown out, the game was called off and they lost 3-0 which led to them being eliminated (if I'm not mistaken). I mean it's still a possibility, but it would be a sad end to a final everyone has been looking forward to.

Fucking hell, Nascar is dull. Just looks like a bunch of charvas doing laps of Asda car park.

Commentry is even worse. The South Park parody of it a few years ago was spot on.

‘What he’s going to do is go up and turn left’, ‘The painted lines on the track there are for the drivers to follow’ are just a couple of examples.

Fucking hell, Nascar is dull. Just looks like a bunch of charvas doing laps of Asda car park.

I used to hate it until I moved to the States and being here in the deep south its a kind of religion. Once you get into it its not that bad and its super skillfull being able to drive at that kind of speed bumper to bumper and in a pack. Ive done a Nascar experience track day in Oklahoma and it was not easy going at speed around an oval track like that especially with the car setup they have

Guest neesy111

So game to be played at 18:20 local time, in about 50 minutes, but not a final decision. How they haven't cancelled it yet :lol: Players warm up procedure must be f***ed.

Farcical.