The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Ref gets injured and 4th official gets injured. One of the linesmen steps in as ref.

I'm quoting directly the SSN presenter, "Bizarre incident at the Den, as a Millwall fan ended up running the line"

Ref gets injured and 4th official gets injured. One of the linesmen steps in as ref.

I'm quoting directly the SSN presenter, "Bizarre incident at the Den, as a Millwall fan ended up running the line"

My point is how is a fan of one of the teams allowed to be an official :lol:

Sure that would go down well in a Tyne Wear derby.

Someone had to step up as fourth official, and then linesman, and apparently that guy had at least some ref experience.

Someone had to step up as fourth official, and then linesman, and apparently that guy had at least some ref experience.

:lol: what if it happened in the champions league final, and the fan 'missed' an offside that saw his team win.

:lol: what if it happened in the champions league final, and the fan 'missed' an offside that saw his team win.

The higher level of the game you get to, the better the planning for eventualities such as this. It wouldn't happen.

You don't, however, just have spare refs lying about for a Champo game :razz: