The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Owen on BT: "Come on, live in the real world! Those players did not stop trying to play for the manager!"

"I take MASSIVE offence when people say footballers don't try for certain managers!"

Unreal.

Wow

Guest firetotheworks

Nah fair play to Michael, he didn't discriminate any particular manager in 08/09 with his pathetic lack of effort, he was consistent in his shitcuntery.

Martial looks like a different player today.  Really poor from him to have spent the last few months sulking his way through games.  You don't want players like that in your squad.

Pogba his usual rubbish self.

:lol::lol: fewming

Guest firetotheworks

I'm more impressed by that Arsenal team goal than Townsend's thunderbastard like. Unbelievable one touch intricate passing.

Nah fair play to Michael, he didn't discriminate any particular manager in 08/09 with his pathetic lack of effort, he was consistent in his shitcuntery.

I slate our home fans at the minute but that booing he got when he came on for Man Utd at St James' was absolutely savage :lol:

I slate our home fans at the minute but that booing he got when he came on for Man Utd at St James' was absolutely savage :lol:

The shot of the bloke behind him when he came on waving a fiver around at him was class. :lol:

I'm more impressed by that Arsenal team goal than Townsend's thunderbastard like. Unbelievable one touch intricate passing.

The average thunderbastard I would agree. But a full on volley from that distance... nah for everyone that went that's going to live long in the memory.

Arsenal will score many goals like that.

That was a fantastic moment. Could see the cunt visibly shrink as the entire crowd turned on him. Was a brilliant moment.

Think it's so unfortunate we didn't go in for Abraham again last summer, when the hype around him had died down a fair bit after Swansea's bad season.

Really think it was a good opportunity missed. Interest in him is likely going to be high going forward again now.