The other games today 2018/19

Greg

First 25 or so was terrible but like someone said, we haven't played in ages and we shouldn't be in this part of the tournament if this was real life [emoji16]

Still fun to watch and I enjoyed the last part of the half [emoji1360]

Depending on how serious some of those other big teams take it this year, not sure Arsenal have a realistic chance of winning this at all.

Atletico and Napoli have to be favorites, but other then them two I think Arsenal could beat most of the other clubs in the competition tbh.

Depending on how serious some of those other big teams take it this year, not sure Arsenal have a realistic chance of winning this at all.

Atletico and Napoli have to be favorites, but other then them two I think Arsenal could beat most of the other clubs in the competition tbh.

Both are also likely to sack it off while you would think Arsenal will be playing their best 11 from the next round on

If Arsenal were to win the cup, and qualify for the Champions League next season, and finish 5th, would the Europa League spot move to 6th?

Yeah, it'll move down to next highest who hasn't qualified though cups. So Arsenal could finish 6th, win this or the league cup and it'll go to 7th.

Then Man City win the FA Cup, and it goes to 8th, which is where we finish after our amazing turn of form and climb up the table.

If Arsenal were to win the cup, and qualify for the Champions League next season, and finish 5th, would the Europa League spot move to 6th?

Yeah, it'll move down to next highest who hasn't qualified though cups. So Arsenal could finish 6th, win this or the league cup and it'll go to 7th.

Then Man City win the FA Cup, and it goes to 8th, which is where we finish after our amazing turn of form and climb up the table.

Rafa not playing Mitro was a long term plan to get back into Europe through fair play  :frantic:

Will stick my arse in Fenwick's window if we finish 8th and end up with Europa League. :lol:

Will stick my arse in Fenwick's window if we finish 8th and end up with Europa League. :lol:

I wonder what odds you could get for that, it would have to be in the thousands :lol: