The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Bellamy was on Sky last night saying it's the best thing to do. Said that when he got in bother with Robson, and Benitez they both started him following game. Claiming that he wanted to put in an extra shift because he felt he owed the manager and side a performance.

Guarantee that if it was a fringe player they'd be out of the match day squad. Someone said in Pard's thread that it could just be these 4 have been names put up to take the public wrap for it, which I recon could be possibility - three most senior players, and a second keeper  :whistle:

Evans and Barry both starting  :lol: :lol:

What a message to send out to the rest of the squad/the world.

Why would any club do anything?

Once Sunderland proved you could know a player was a pedophile, have the evidence on hand, ignore it and play him anyway, then get off scott free when it comes out, clubs knew they can do anything they want. No need to have morals as there's no punishment.

Starting to believe they will be relegated. I have been expecting them to put a few wins together and drag themselves out of it all season, could still happen with loads of points still there for the taking, but you look at their team today and it's hard to know where the quality is coming from.

They play Bolton on Tuesday, and then have Boro next weekend. Even if they lose today, they are suddenly given a chance to string some results together and get some momentum going.

Starting to believe they will be relegated. I have been expecting them to put a few wins together and drag themselves out of it all season, could still happen with loads of points still there for the taking, but you look at their team today and it's hard to know where the quality is coming from.

They play Bolton on Tuesday, and then have Boro next weekend. Even if they lose today, they are suddenly given a chance to string some results together and get some momentum going.

Boro are much better than them though. And Bolton have been better recently

Yeah that's the key, a run of 3-4 results would give them a huge shout. Problem is I don't think they've won two games in a row all season and they're going to need at least 4-5 wins to survive (more if teams around them pick up points).