The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Starting to believe they will be relegated. I have been expecting them to put a few wins together and drag themselves out of it all season, could still happen with loads of points still there for the taking, but you look at their team today and it's hard to know where the quality is coming from.

They play Bolton on Tuesday, and then have Boro next weekend. Even if they lose today, they are suddenly given a chance to string some results together and get some momentum going.

Yeah that's the key, a run of 3-4 results would give them a huge shout. Problem is I don't think they've won two games in a row all season and they're going to need at least 4-5 wins to survive (more if teams around them pick up points).

That's the thing though, they still aren't adrift at the bottom. Even a loss today and they are only 3 points from getting out of it because Hull played last night in the cup. As I was saying, sneak it against Bolton who are also shit (probably less shit then them, but still one of their most winnable games) and they go into the derby at the weekend with their tails up and as much as Boro have had the better of them recently, Sunderland with their tails up in the derby has got them out of relegation trouble in the last 5 seasons before they went down.

Guest firetotheworks

Hopefully West Brom get a goal and two of our rivals have a replay.

On Rondon, I've never understood the appeal, he hits the odd decent strike, but he's always looked poor to me otherwise.