The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

Pressure makes all the difference like. Weirdly it might help them to be a point behind Man City than ahead of them. Can't see Man City dropping any points, but you never know.

Guest neesy111

I can see city dropping points if they go far in the Champions League, they've shown this season they can be suspect to an off day.

Guest neesy111

That's a good point for liverpool tbh.  Going away to local rivals who have nothing to play for is always a receipe for a slip up.

Guest firetotheworks

Liverpool bottleing another title in slow motion.

:lol: Why does it always have to be that teams have bottled things? They've lost one match all season and are up against the best squad the league has ever seen.

Guest neesy111

:lol: Why does it always have to be that teams have bottled things? They've lost one match all season and are up against the best squad the league has ever seen.

This.

They are oncourse for 97 points still.  That isn't bottling a title race ffs.

You can see their players tightening up, that doesn't happen without pressure, they are bottling it.

This. Seem like a different side. Realise they’ve only lost one all season but no one can deny they have shat their pants a little bit recently. Still a fantastic side and it’s good for neutral.

This.

They are oncourse for 97 points still.  That isn't bottling a title race ffs.

Surely it doesn't matter how many points they get if they finish second? They were ahead, they're drawing more than the Mackems, they're now behind.

If they now go on to finish second, they've absolutely bottled it. City have been poor lately but have dug out some 1-0 wins rather than draws.

i'm still traumatised by 1996.

Every season i hope that any team that has a big premiership lead goes on to blow it. i'm that bitter.

Being 5 points clear with 9 to play for eclipses ours imo.

i'm still traumatised by 1996.

Every season i hope that any team that has a big premiership lead goes on to blow it. i'm that bitter.

Being 5 points clear with 9 to play for eclipses ours imo.

yup, but try telling the media that.

I still don't think their team is that good

Liverpool? I'd have to agree tbh, it's good but it's not on the level of Man City. Front 3 is good, Van Dijk is obviously one of the best around and they've a few solid full backs, but I think they lack real depth outside of Shaqiri and have a relatively average midfield, particular from a creative standpoint.

Shows Klopp has done a very very good job to have them compete and compete well with a brilliant City side.