The other games today 2018/19

Greg

More a pen the more I watch the replays.

That's the point isn't it? You're not watching it at full speed.

Interestingly, the VAR rules very clearly state that when judging whether or not a handball is deliberate (rather than 'did it hit the hand at all?') it should only be viewed at full speed.

0:15 to 0:18 here. He moves his right arm out slightly, he jumps and his left arm comes up...yet the right arm doesn’t move barely at all. Looks blatant to me.

0:03-0:04 he fucking belts it at him from 4 yards. :lol:

0:15 to 0:18 here. He moves his right arm out slightly, he jumps and his left arm comes up...yet the right arm doesn’t move barely at all. Looks blatant to me.

0:03-0:04 he fucking belts it at him from 4 yards. :lol:

The defender jumps towards the ball.

0:03-0:04 he f***ing belts it at him from 4 yards. :lol:

The defender jumps towards the ball.

No shit Sherlock. :lol:

When I used to play more often if I saw the ball coming towards me I’d keep my arms down if I thought the ball would hit it because it looked at speed like it was an accident. It was always deliberate. That’s what Kimbempe looks like he’s done to me. He’s jumped and once he’s seen the direction of the ball, kept his hand there thinking he could get away with it.

When I used to play more often if I saw the ball coming towards me I’d keep my arms down if I thought the ball would hit it because it looked at speed like it was an accident. It was always deliberate. That’s what Kimbempe looks like he’s done to me. He’s jumped and once he’s seen the direction of the ball, kept his hand there thinking he could get away with it.

You do realise the time between the ball leaving his foot and hitting Kimpembe is about 1/20th of a second?

You do realise the time between the ball leaving his foot and hitting Kimpembe is about 1/20th of a second?

The defender has time to watch the ball and its direction, then makes a movement where one arm goes up, and the other just happens to stay exactly where the ball is going?

Few former refs saying not a pen.  God knows what Peter Walton was on about then.

Refs on telly are absolute cowards, terrified of saying a ref got a decision wrong

This. And on the rare occasion when they do say the ref got it wrong they come up with some defense like ‘but the number 2 blocks the refs view,the ball and play travels so fast I can see why he made that decision” or some other nonsense.

They are afraid if they criticize a ref their overloads at the FA will give out to them and spank their bottoms. Pathetic.

Said it earlier, but seeing it again more and more solidifies my thought

His arm starts here

jk1rmSD.png

Turns his back, extends his arm and spreads/open his hand

5mcBxUp.png

He's trying to make himself bigger to block the shot, and it hit his arm.  Can't have any complaints imo.  Think it was one of those where it was more instinct than actual thought about it (due to the speed of it happening), but still a deliberate movement